Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little help please?

Default A little help please?

I'm what is called "technology challenged". Missed the game last night because I had to work and I am just sick about it. I REALLY REALLY need to see this game. Anybody know a way I can get a copy of it....or where I can watch a replay?

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!

You could get a subscription to NFL Game Rewind like I have. Check out the link below:

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=1

Will it play on my computer or is it something that plays on the TV? And will I be able to watch yesterday's game even though I signed up today. Like I said....I'm pretty "technology challenged".

Yes, it will play on your computer. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed.

Also, keep in mind that if you opt for the 69.99 package, they will automatically charge you account annually until you tell them to stop.

I'd recommend either the 29.99 or 39.99 package. The 29.99 package is for one team only. Yes, you will be able to watch yesterday's game & all previous Chiefs games played this season. I'm currently watching it now.

I don't even have a TV. Don't need it. I'll take NFL Game Rewind & NFL Audio pass over NFL Sunday Ticket hands down.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 10-21-2013 at 12:52 PM.

you can watch on smart tv..

brdempsey.....

I too do not own a TV (except for that one I put in the garage back in 2008....it's still sitting there....haven't taken it to the dump yet). Thanks for the help on this! I'm going to get the $29.99 package. Only games I need to be able to watch and "rewatch" are Chiefs games!!! :)

I am still trying to comprehend the notion that we are the only undefeated team in the NFL. WHAT A CHANGE FROM LAST YEAR!!!!

HUGELY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pic is rather pixelated. Is this because I don't have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player? I don't even know if I do. Like I said....very "tech challenged".

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    HUGELY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pic is rather pixelated. Is this because I don't have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player? I don't even know if I do. Like I said....very "tech challenged".
    The pixelation will depend on your bandwidth. I can get 4500 kbps so I get the best quality.

Thank you for the help brdempsey!!!! It was great to watch the game. Probably a good thing I didn't get to watch it live. I might have stroked out during that game. I LOVE that we are 7-0, but I wish that just once we would put somebody away early. These 4th quarter wins are tearing up my ulcer!

No problem. Glad to be of help. I figured that you'd like being able to watch the games without the commercials & being able to watch plays over again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast