Kenny Phillips nyg 26
    William Moore mia 26

Guard Andy Levitre buf 27

Cornerbacks:
    Aquib Talib ne 27
    Sean Smith mia 26
    Cromartie phi 27
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Id love the byrd pick up, berry byrd and lewis would make me feel better, you never know what you will get at cb..

As an Eagles fan, I can tell you that Reid will NOT bring Cromartie to KC. DRC has probably the worst work ethic of anyone in the NFL. All the talent in the world, but no effort and sets a poor example for the other players at practice. It's a shame. But no, you don't want him. Big part of the reason that the Eagles secondary stank it up.

Quote Originally Posted by FranciscoD'anconia View Post
    As an Eagles fan, I can tell you that Reid will NOT bring Cromartie to KC. DRC has probably the worst work ethic of anyone in the NFL. All the talent in the world, but no effort and sets a poor example for the other players at practice. It's a shame. But no, you don't want him. Big part of the reason that the Eagles secondary stank it up.

Agree w/ you on Cromartie and Talib is not going anywhere.
    Any of the safeties mentioned would be good.

Here are a few more I've thought had / have potential at the db spots.

Rashean Mathis - Rashean Mathis, CB, Jacksonville Jaguars
    LaRon Landry - LaRon Landry, FS, New York Jets
    Chris Houston - Chris Houston, CB, Detroit Lions
    Patrick Chung - Patrick Chung, SS, New England Patriots

Here are a couple sites with possible available players this off season:
    KFFL - 2013 NFL Free Agents
    2013 NFL Free Agents: DB
    2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker
    Best 2013 NFL Free Agents | CraveOnline
    Best Available NFL Free Agents - Offense | The Sideline View

As far as corner goes, I think its really hard to judge college talent goes because the recievers they cover are not all elite. They may cover a good reciever once in a while but the qb could not be that good. If you draft a corner, I think the best way to pick one is to follow the brandon flowers model. Find one that has always played corner ever since highschool. That woul give tge best chance of finding a true talent. If they have switched from reciever, safety, corner, etc,... Then its hard to evaluate them. Especially in this league now, a true talented corner are few and far between. If we can't pick up a talented veteran, then thats the best way to draft our next corner. By the way, I was very impressed with arenas skill at corner.

Arenas was targeted by all the opposing qbs in all the games I've seen and he got picked apart. Although I think our whole defense will step it up once we have an offense to give them some periods of rest, until then I say leave our contracted players where they are and give everyone a second chance

Arenas is to small to be on the outside full time. He got picked on badly. We need and ilb to replace belcher as well. Any fa lb?

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    As far as corner goes, I think its really hard to judge college talent goes because the recievers they cover are not all elite. They may cover a good reciever once in a while but the qb could not be that good. If you draft a corner, I think the best way to pick one is to follow the brandon flowers model. Find one that has always played corner ever since highschool. That woul give tge best chance of finding a true talent. If they have switched from reciever, safety, corner, etc,... Then its hard to evaluate them. Especially in this league now, a true talented corner are few and far between. If we can't pick up a talented veteran, then thats the best way to draft our next corner. By the way, I was very impressed with arenas skill at corner.

we were just talking about NFL free agents, not draft prospects. those are discussed in about a dozen other threads, just clarifing any confusion
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    we were just talking about NFL free agents, not draft prospects. those are discussed in about a dozen other threads, just clarifing any confusion
    Hopefully the next CB they get by draft and/or free agency is not a midget