Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cassel for Cutler

Default Cassel for Cutler

Thoughts on a trade like this?
    I would be all for it

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    I would be all for it

Never I h8 bronchoes He needs to stay a Bronchoe so our new defense can give him reasons to cry no seriously he is a good player but I think that theres no way Denever would do that and plus there is so much buzz about Cassell because he WANTS this more than anyone being a career backup he wants to play with the guy who pretty much drafted him.

Cutler to Redskins in three-way deal? Cassel to Denver? - Sports Rumors - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

cutler to reds, cassel to broncs and campbell to chiefs...

This would be horrible

Cutler to Redskins in three-way deal? Cassel to Denver? - Sports Rumors - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

This would be horrible
    That's retarded and no way in hell we would do it. Campbell sucks and is not even in the same class of Cutler and Cassel. If we did something like that it would be because there was some other MAJOR compensation coming our way besides Campbell period.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Never I h8 bronchoes He needs to stay a Bronchoe so our new defense can give him reasons to cry no seriously he is a good player but I think that theres no way Denever would do that and plus there is so much buzz about Cassell because he WANTS this more than anyone being a career backup he wants to play with the guy who pretty much drafted him.
    When he plays at Arrowhead it is Cutlers Last Stand!:24::24::24::bud::24::24::24:

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    When he plays at Arrowhead it is Cutlers Last Stand!:24::24::24::bud::24::24::24:

This would be horrible
    Seriously, what bonehead thinks that the Chiefs would agree to that deal. It would take at least a 2nd and probably a first round pick in addition to Campbell just to start the talks. This sounds like a Donk fan grasping for straws.

I would be all for it
    Funny enough, I have been ridiculed on two seperate occasions on NFL radio for even bringing this up. "it would never happen" is what I've been told.

I think Pioli would consider a Cutler for Cassell deal if the Chiefs got Denver's 2nd round pick. Other than that, why would the Chiefs want to help Denver out this mess?

If you are a Chiefs fan, could this really have went any better? The longer it drags on, the better it becomes. It has divided the Broncos fans and turned many against the organization and the new regime.

It really is too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Funny enough, I have been ridiculed on two seperate occasions on NFL radio for even bringing this up. "it would never happen" is what I've been told.

I think Pioli would consider a Cutler for Cassell deal if the Chiefs got Denver's 2nd round pick. Other than that, why would the Chiefs want to help Denver out this mess?

If you are a Chiefs fan, could this really have went any better? The longer it drags on, the better it becomes. It has divided the Broncos fans and turned many against the organization and the new regime.

It really is too good to be true.
    Donks!!!!!!

Both are good players, Cutler may be more seasoned, but I believe I would stick with Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    No way we trade Cassel for Cutler. Why help the Donk's get out of this cluster**** they have created? Not to mention, who wants a whiney little ***** like Cutler leading thier team. Just enjoy watching the Donks implode.
    Exactly. Not to mention he lost to 2-14 Chiefs last season. And on HBO's wired how he said he wasn't running his a$$ off for nothing. Cutlers stock is falling quick which is why I hope he stays a donk. Its a rocky mountain circus! Donks 2-14 in '09...
    SHUT IT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast