Thread: Yahoo News : Ten wild free agent guesses (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : Ten wild free agent guesses (Yahoo! Sports)

At midnight tonight, the following players are free to sign with any team they choose. What follows is simply a...

More...

They have Jeff Garcia as a possibility to the Cheifs. I don't see that happening. He's not going to want to be a backup, and when he gets beat out for the starting job, (and he would be) he would likely be whiney about it. Don't need him here, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    They have Jeff Garcia as a possibility to the Cheifs. I don't see that happening. He's not going to want to be a backup, and when he gets beat out for the starting job, (and he would be) he would likely be whiney about it. Don't need him here, IMO.
    I'm sorry, but the idea of him being whiny is foreign to me... not saying he needs to be a Chief, but he has leadership skills and I have never heard of this whininess you recall.

In the CFL and collegiate experiences he has always been behind the leader... yet when called upon... he has won wherever he has been, so don't hold him out, he's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    I'm sorry, but the idea of him being whiny is foreign to me... not saying he needs to be a Chief, but he has leadership skills and I have never heard of this whininess you recall.

In the CFL and collegiate experiences he has always been behind the leader... yet when called upon... he has won wherever he has been, so don't hold him out, he's a winner.
    I'm just saying he's going to want to start wherever he goes, and I don't think that would happen here. As far as his additude, you probably know more about it than I, so if you say he is a team player, I'll buy that.