Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Palko

Default Tyler Palko

Who wants to him run with the first team?

This guy has an arm, and he knows how to move.

I would like to see him and Cassel square off...Cassel looked good tonight still.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Just watched the replay...Palko looked awesome..absolutely awesome!!

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    Palko's future is in the CFL. He's only here because we don't have a back up. Don't get hurt Cassel
    He's already tried that.. and the UFL. He was a backup in the CFL and in the UFL he was cut in the preseason. If you can't make it past the preseason as a back up in two inferior leagues.. it says something about your ability.

Resident Celebrity

should have gotten rid of both of them and brought in a vetran, oh and kept thiggy

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    should have gotten rid of both of them and brought in a vetran, oh and kept thiggy
    True dat.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

this has to be a joke thread

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    not that i care for palko,which i don't but,cassel isn't all that good either.in new england he had the right people around him and the proper coaching(belichick)unlike here in kc
    Cassel looked very sharp this game

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    He's already tried that.. and the UFL. He was a backup in the CFL and in the UFL he was cut in the preseason. If you can't make it past the preseason as a back up in two inferior leagues.. it says something about your ability.
    He was only on a teams practice roster for Oct/Nov in the CFL. That's the end of the season up here, so he barely got a cup of coffee. He was only released so he could sign with the Steelers.

He'll be back up here sooner or later. But then again i said the same about Croyle.

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    He was only on a teams practice roster for Oct/Nov in the CFL. That's the end of the season up here, so he barely got a cup of coffee. He was only released so he could sign with the Steelers.

He'll be back up here sooner or later. But then again i said the same about Croyle.
    Yeah after I typed that post I went back and looked at that and noticed that he was signed by the Steelers when he was in the CFL. But the question I have then are the players in the CFL better than the UFL? I don't watch enough of either to know.. I know that a lot of them in the UFL are NFL rejects.. so if he can only make it on their practice squads.. his future isn't really shining in any league.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Yeah after I typed that post I went back and looked at that and noticed that he was signed by the Steelers when he was in the CFL. But the question I have then are the players in the CFL better than the UFL? I don't watch enough of either to know.. I know that a lot of them in the UFL are NFL rejects.. so if he can only make it on their practice squads.. his future isn't really shining in any league.
    I know next to nothing about the UFL. There are a lot of ex NFL'ers in the CFL, even ex Chiefs wannabes like Casey Printers, Geroy Simon, Willie Pile, Stephen Williams. Snoop Minnis got signed to a team, but got beat out for a roster spot way back in the day

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast