Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Day

Default Happy Thanksgiving Day

The Tornadospotter family wishes each and ever one of you and visitor to the Crowd, A Happy Thanksgiving, and hope your Turkey Dinner, or what ever you are having, is delicious! May your day be filled with loving family or friends, and may we all be thankful for those who put themselves in harms way for each of us God Bless our Troops, and our Emergency Responders. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The Tornadospotter family wishes each and ever one of you and visitor to the Crowd, A Happy Thanksgiving, and hope your Turkey Dinner, or what ever you are having, is delicious! May your day be filled with loving family or friends, and may we all be thankful for those who put themselves in harms way for each of us God Bless our Troops, and our Emergency Responders. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
    Thank you, and right back at ya my friend and to all you mentioned! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a great Turkey day. And don't forget to watch the snoozer afternoon football games either.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a great Turkey day. And don't forget to watch the snoozer afternoon football games either.
    Well, that is moral imperative.

2008 version!
    To all of the Chiefs Crowd.
    The Tornadospotter family to you, Have a Great Thanksgiving meal, and let us all, remember those folks that put themselves in harms way for us, and may God Bless each and every one of them, their families, and you! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 11-27-2008 at 12:22 AM.

2008 version!
    To all of the Chiefs Crowd.
    The Tornadospotter family to you, Have a Great Thanksgiving meal, and let us all, remember those folks that put themselves in harms way for us, and may God Bless each and every one of them, their families, and you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well, that is moral imperative.
    I so wish we could strip Dallas and Detroit from having this day all to themselves. I am sick of having to watch them play in meaningless games
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I so wish we could strip Dallas and Detroit from having this day all to themselves. I am sick of having to watch them play in meaningless games
    Yeah, it has all been done before from the corny cliches to the multi-legged turkeys.

No kidding. oh wait, its americas team, how dare you say something like that!

Do you think the NFL will ever go through with the "Chiefs playing every Veterans day" thing.

Oh yeah, happy thanksgiving.

Gobble, gobble, gobble!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast