Thread: Topeka....A favor to ask....

Default Topeka....A favor to ask....

Would you consider starting an official Donks vs Dolts in game thread? I won't be able to participate or watch the game as I will be at work, but one of the young pups at work with his smarter than me phone will keep me updated. If there was an in game thread it would help put some "meat on the bones" of the scoring updates I'll get at work.... The thread wouldn't have to be as detailed as your regular threads for games....I know they are a lot of work....just a central place for Chiefs fans to pray for the Dolts. After all.....I'm pretty sure that everyone who can will be watching this game. A good result would take a lot of pressure off November 17.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Would you consider starting an official Donks vs Dolts in game thread? I won't be able to participate or watch the game as I will be at work, but one of the young pups at work with his smarter than me phone will keep me updated. If there was an in game thread it would help put some "meat on the bones" of the scoring updates I'll get at work.... The thread wouldn't have to be as detailed as your regular threads for games....I know they are a lot of work....just a central place for Chiefs fans to pray for the Dolts. After all.....I'm pretty sure that everyone who can will be watching this game. A good result would take a lot of pressure off November 17.
    You understand who it is you're talking to right?

Would you consider starting an official Donks vs Dolts in game thread? ...
    Since there is no Chiefs game this Sunday, sure, I could do that. I'll have it up sometime between midnight and 3 am Sunday morning, so I can include links to watch the game online.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Thanks Topeka!!!!

Topeka! the man, not the city.

I suspect this will be a VERY active thread if the Dolts can stay competitive. A Dolts win would be HUGE for our Chiefs!

Has anybody visited any Dolts boards to see what they are saying about their game with the Donks?

Has anybody visited any Dolts boards to see what they are saying about their game with the Donks?
    No, but I did check out a donks board that jason1981 belongs to and seen him talking mad smack over there lol that dude posts more on their thread than his own teams
    living in California I know quite a few charger fans and they all think manning is going to steamroll their defense

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    No, but I did check out a donks board that jason1981 belongs to and seen him talking mad smack over there lol that dude posts more on their thread than his own teams
    living in California I know quite a few charger fans and they all think manning is going to steamroll their defense
    I hope they are wrong.