Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: who wins and loses the divison???

Default who wins and loses the divison???

the afc west has change alot this offseason mostly chiefs and broncos. this can be a very though battle this season. who do you think wins and loses the divison? I'm taking the chiefs to win. and going for the upset radiers second. chargers third broncos to lose

Chiefs (8-8)
    Chargers (7-9)
    Raiders (7-9)
    Broncos (5-11)

I think it is going to be realy close. But I also think the Broncos are going to go through an adjustment faze and just suck this year. But I also think that the raiders are going to supprise some people and do better then exspected.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!! People always try and blame coaches but honestly it comes down to the players. I mean especially when he coaches them to a good season record in the end it comes down to the players
    Really? So how do the players perform if the damn coaches dont let them play?

Im referring basically to the Rich Gannon benching.

As to my predictions:

Chiefs 9-7

Chargers 7-9

Donks 7-9

Faids 5-11
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 04-16-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Even Herm Edwards whipped the Dolts in '07 and almost beat them twice in '08. Chiefs beat the Dolts twice this year. Chiefs also beat the Faders twice and go back on track to another 9 in a row against them. And I think the Chiefs just may finally beat the Donks in Denver.

So for sure, Chiefs win the AFC West.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    You're being sarcastic, right? Marty choked with a whole lot better teams than the 2007 and 2008 Chargers. Like every Chiefs team in the mid-90s.

Yeah, I'm still bitter.
    Marty choked??? Cough BS cough/// the players choked!!!! The coaches are not as responsable for a team losing like you think. Its the players faults. The coach isnt on the field making the plays

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    No they don't run the plays but they do call the plays and Marty's predictability is as easy to read as the Sunday News Paper. That is the reason he has yet to win a Championship, his play calling in big situations are easy to predict. Big players make big plays in big games and when those big players are running a Mearty ball Offense, they struggle against players that know whats coming next. Thats why the Browns didn't get a Championship nor the Chiefs or the Chargers. The mans system is just to easy to beat out.
    Tehn how did he end up putting so many teams in the playoffs? Blame a coach for a 2-14 season, but not when a player sh!ts the bed in the playoffs. Thats just lame
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Tehn how did he end up putting so many teams in the playoffs? Blame a coach for a 2-14 season, but not when a player sh!ts the bed in the playoffs. Thats just lame
    Oh man, that was great Canada.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345