Thread: Found this.

Default Found this.

Can the Chiefs or Raiders win the AFC West?

Hoge: Nothing would surprise me in the AFC West. Denver has defensive problems and the offense doesn't look explosive at all, and San Diego is also in trouble on both sides of the ball. This division could go down to the wire and any of these teams could come out with the title.
    Allen: Coming into the season both these teams looked as though they were going to be at the bottom of the pile. Now both are probably in better shape than the two favorites in this division. The Chiefs and Raiders definitely have the ability to win this division and it isn't because of talent; it's because they are being coached extremely well.

Atleast someone is starting to give us some credit.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

I have never seen the AFC West this wide open.

Its not the toughest division but very competitive this year.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Can the Chiefs or Raiders win the AFC West?

Hoge: Nothing would surprise me in the AFC West. Denver has defensive problems and the offense doesn't look explosive at all, and San Diego is also in trouble on both sides of the ball. This division could go down to the wire and any of these teams could come out with the title.
    Allen: Coming into the season both these teams looked as though they were going to be at the bottom of the pile. Now both are probably in better shape than the two favorites in this division. The Chiefs and Raiders definitely have the ability to win this division and it isn't because of talent; it's because they are being coached extremely well.

Atleast someone is starting to give us some credit.

I finally get to agree with someone about our coaching!

Keep it up Herm!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I have never seen the AFC West this wide open.
    I know! This division is the most "up for grabs" of any in the league right now. Our division is always close but there is usually a bottom-feeder and one team that edges out for a slight lead through most of the season. This year, all four teams are very much in it.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!