Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Makes us look pretty good

Default Makes us look pretty good

That Teboner and the Donkeys just spanked the Steelers in OT right after we spanked them and held them to 3 points despite us losing our number 1 WR before the second half (and all the other injuries on our team).

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    That Teboner and the Donkeys just spanked the Steelers in OT right after we spanked them and held them to 3 points despite us losing our number 1 WR before the second half (and all the other injuries on our team).

And the afc west advances which i like everybody saying how weak the division was.

Tebow was pretty good today. I am starting to hope the the donkeys do trade him
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The steelers now understand what it feels like to fall in the first round of the playoffs.

Tebow made the throws...but only when he needed to. Most of the time he was throwing too high or too low, and he held onto the ball way too long. It was good enough against the Steelers, but I don't see this lasting too long against the Patriots or Ravens.

The sad thing is Tebow has one thing that no Chiefs QB has had since Joe Montana......... A PLAYOFF WIN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    The steelers now understand what it feels like to fall in the first round of the playoffs.

Tebow made the throws...but only when he needed to. Most of the time he was throwing too high or too low, and he held onto the ball way too long. It was good enough against the Steelers, but I don't see this lasting too long against the Patriots or Ravens.
    Agreed, I don't believe Denver will get past the Patriots.

I dont know, I may have to retract my last statement. I did some stat research on NFL.com, realizing that the game is played on the grid iron and not on paper BUT the Steelers are ranked first in the NFL in pass defense. The Patriots are ranked 31 in the NFL in pass defense. Seeing how Denver just beat the Steelers with the pass this may well be a closer game then initially believed.

NFL Stats: by Team Category
    Last edited by Chiefster; 01-09-2012 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    The sad thing is Tebow has one thing that no Chiefs QB has had since Joe Montana......... A PLAYOFF WIN!!!!!!
    Well........that is a kick in the gut

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

with the steelers cb`s looking as bad as they did it probably just made carrs $ go up alittle.
    another reason why, unless its a out of the ballpark amount,we should resign carr
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I was pretty disappointed in the gameplan Dick LeBeau came up with. Romeo gave them the template and they came in with a poor scheme.

The Donks will have to score in the 30's to beat New England, we'll see if they can do that.

I'm still not sold on him but you have to give the kid props for leading that win.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast