Page 80 of 258 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Can I be police commissioner?
    will you leave the boozers and pot heads alone?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Are you bragging about seeing peopel die/ that miught be the dumbest thing i have every heard you spew out. the ignorace int hat statemnt is unbelieveable. come do what i do and when we see death (and you will) all the time. Tell me how should i feel about the death penalt.y. i don't see it when sonmeone gets a lethal injection and falls asleep. that does no tmake u informed about death. I don't see how any one had the right to decide that another human being should die. whoopdie doo you saw two evecutions. i have seen 100s die
    I wasn't bragging about anything and your post just proves my point. If you've ever seen a lethal injection, you'd know they don't just "fall asleep." But go ahead, keep talking about MY ignorace.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I wasn't bragging about anything and your post just proves my point. If you've ever seen a lethal injection, you'd know they don't just "fall asleep." But go ahead, keep talking about MY ignorace.
    How does that prove your point?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Sure, I'll just go after skate boarders.

I think if you vote for capital punishment, you should have the stones to be able to watch them die. Seems a little hypocritical to me. You're ok with killing someone as long as someone else is pulling the ACTUAL trigger. Doesn't seem right.

I've always voted for capital punishment here in Texas and i've witnessed 2 executions because i thought for a while i was making a poor and uninformed decision. For those who haven't witnessed one, i strongly suggest that you do if you're going to speak out and advocate this type of punishment.

Also, for those were wondering, the punishment fits the crime 9.9999999999 times out of 10.
    I am not even sure if I would have the "stones" to watch it - even if I was a family member of the victim. I don't ever want to watch anyone die - I have great respect for those who work in professions that have to see it, like Canada. I do know this though... 25 years ago I lost 2 very nice friends that were murdered by Michael Cade - he is now up for parole - Everyone is petitioning for him to not be released. He laughed about killing Janelle (12y) and Kelly (17) - he thought he killed their brother too, but he lived. He is only 46 now, I wish Kansas had the death penalty 25 years ago.

Oh, the injustice of it all.
    Tell me about it. I love Scrubs.

Get a job...this ain't 1982!!!
    Hoser.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    When I buy my private island and start my own country, you're going to be hired as public executioner.
    That's just sick.

Can I be police commissioner?
    Gotta mod the world, eh?

I still don't see your point. Why do you want to watch people die? Did you pull the wings off of flies, and kick small animals when you were a kid?

How does that prove your point?
    How does that prove his point?

Sure, I'll just go after skate boarders.
    Make sure and slam their heads into the concrete if they have their earphones on and can't hear you!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I am not even sure if I would have the "stones" to watch it - even if I was a family member of the victim. I don't ever want to watch anyone die - I have great respect for those who work in professions that have to see it, like Canada. I do know this though... 25 years ago I lost 2 very nice friends that were murdered by Michael Cade - he is now up for parole - Everyone is petitioning for him to not be released. He laughed about killing Janelle (12y) and Kelly (17) - he thought he killed their brother too, but he lived. He is only 46 now, I wish Kansas had the death penalty 25 years ago.
    I am not a huge death penalty proponent because of the chance of wrongful conviction, but if they are bragging about the killings, then I say go with Canada's idea and skin 'em alive!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Geez guys, all I did was show a real execution pic of a guy in the electric chair. Who would have thunk. But 2 Texas dude, how did you see 2 executions? Did you buy tickets? Here in Cali there is no way to see it live. Should I plan my vacation to go to Texas to witness Capital punishment? Bring back beheadeding! {live} That is my vote..A pain full death to all the scum bags on this earth who deserve it.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Geez guys, all I did was show a real execution pic of a guy in the electric chair. Who would have thunk. But 2 Texas dude, how did you see 2 executions? Did you buy tickets? Here in Cali there is no way to see it live. Should I plan my vacation to go to Texas to witness Capital punishment? Bring back beheadeding! {live} That is my vote..A pain full death to all the scum bags on this earth who deserve it.
    You want to go to Texas?

Thumbs up Kill all Bad people.

I am close to being a red neck and I own guns, Won't I fit right in?
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You want to go to Texas?

The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    I am close to being a red neck and I own guns, Won't I fit right in?
    I guess so, but what if you run in to a Cowgirl?

You would kill that bad person right?