Sweets Guest

Default Getting to Know Your Fellow Chiefs Crowd.comers

Personal Information:
    Name (first name only): Sweets
    Date of Birth (month & day): Dec. 27th
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Brown
    Left/Right Handed: Right
    Sex: Female, with a name like Sweets, come on!!
    Marital Status: Single
    Nationality: Hawaiian, Portuguese, Filipino, German

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team: The 5 time SB Champion San Francisco 49ers
    Most Hated NFL team: Lambs and Raiders run a very close second
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team: Watching Steve Young pick apart the San Diego Chargers in the 1995 Superbowl
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: Watching Steve Young lie there after being hit by Aeneas Williams, pretty much ending his career.

General Information:
    Favorite TV show: Heroes
    Favorite Movie: Rudy, I still cry and the very same spots in the movie
    Favorite Song: oldie, I Wish it would Rain by the Temptations
    Favorite Band/Artist: Luther Vandross & Usher
    Favorite Actor/ Actress: Al Pacino/Pam Grier, she is still bangin...
    Favorite drink: non alcoholic: Diet Pepsi, Alcoholic: Tequila Anejo
    Favorite food: Italian
    Turn offs: sloppy drunks(yuck) unbathe people, parents that hit their children in public, trust me I will say something to them.
    Turn ons: Guys that know what they want in a relationship, they rule
    Hobbies: shopping!!!!!! Hey I'm a chick!!!

Questions Relating to Chiefscrowd.com:
    What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com: Friendly people
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com: Bring more fans here.
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Drunk and Canada
    What is your favorite forum: No fav. yet
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com: Hang out with Chief fans??? hmmmm depends on who has the best BBQ...lol

Now feel free to copy and past this and fill this out for yourself!

Personal Information:
    Name (first name only):
    Date of Birth (month & day):
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Left/Right Handed:
    Sex:
    Nationality:

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team:
    Most Hated NFL team:
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team:
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team:

General Information:
    Favorite TV show:
    Favorite Movie:
    Favorite Song:
    Favorite Band/Artist:
    Favorite Actor/ Actress:
    Favorite drink:
    Favorite food:
    Turn offs:
    Turn ons:
    Hobbies:

Questions Relating to Chiefscrowd.com:
    What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com:
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com:
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster:
    What is your favorite forum:
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com:

Cool Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    24 Championships....second has 10. Seems pretty simple to me. And at least we make the playoffs. Find me a decade where they have not won a Cup and then maybe we can talk.
    Just Give the Sharks one for now! share the wealth man. Were still new at it..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

This decade. It's been 15 years. I will hand it to your team, they're talented. But what is up with the playoffs recently? It seems that they turn into a two bit Euro team when they hit the post season.

I know I don't have a lot of room to talk smack since I'm a Kings fan but I won't pass up the chance to talk hockey... period.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    This decade. It's been 15 years. I will hand it to your team, they're talented. But what is up with the playoffs recently? It seems that they turn into a two bit Euro team when they hit the post season.

I know I don't have a lot of room to talk smack since I'm a Kings fan but I won't pass up the chance to talk hockey... period.
    that's exactly the problem. Too many Kovalevs and Koivu and not enough good ol Canadian boys!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Just Give the Sharks one for now! share the wealth man. Were still new at it..
    No offense dude, but I don't think that SJ should even have a hockey team. Same with Dallas, LA and any team from Florida. If it don't get cold enought o freeze water, you should not have a team.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'd like to see Canada pop Bettman's head like a grape.

Thumbs up Our arena rocks with a killer sound system!

No offense dude, but I don't think that SJ should even have a hockey team. Same with Dallas, LA and any team from Florida. If it don't get cold enought o freeze water, you should not have a team.
    Shame on you for that statement! Where does it say you cannot get a tan by day and watch hockey at night!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Shame on you for that statement! Where does it say you cannot get a tan by day and watch hockey at night!
    In the Canadian constitution!!

Thumbs down I just read it and this is what I found!

In the Canadian constitution!!
    :bananen_smilies068:
    Canadia is the proper spelling for a country where the people call themselves "Canadians". If the country's name was spelled "Canada," then the people there would call themselves "Canadans." Since they call themselves "Canadians", it's only reasonable to spell the name of their country "Canadia." After all, people from Germany don't call themselves "Germanians" do they?
    In fact, chances are that you found this web page because you typed "Canadia" into a search engine. Subconsciously you already believe that the country to the north of the United States should be called Canadia. Thank you for seeing things our way.
    For those of you who went to public school in the U.S. and haven't heard of Canadia before, it's a small, third-world country just north of the United States. Once you learn to understand their peculiar dialect of English, it's not too hard to converse with Canadian natives.
    Canadia is a poor and sparsely-populated country where up to 98% of the citizens are alcoholics. Most Canadian citizens have government jobs where they are paid to say "Eh?" all day long.
    OK, here's the inside explanation for all of you Canadians who have, by now, worked yourself into a seriously indignant, perturbed, and self-righteous Canadanista fury:
    There's an American stereotype known as the "redneck". A redneck thinks all foreigners are scary, threatening people who are out to overthrow America. A completely looney redneck would think that Canadians are a threat to the American way of life, when in fact Canadians have a hard time threatening beavers. By appearing to attack Canadians, we're actually making fun of an American stereotype -- fearful of outsiders, poorly educated, and patriotic to the point of stupidity. We're poking fun at Americans.
    The fact that Canadians completely fail to understand this is an endless source of amusement to everyone on Pigdog. The flaming letters to the editor all wrapped up in Canadian patriotism -- complete with tales of hockey, health care, Molson beer, and Canadian peace-keepers -- are as unintentionally heart-warming as they are hilarious. It's hard to imagine that that kind of heartfelt innocence still exists these days, because here in jaded America, it doesn't.
    Sweet, innocent Canadians, we salute you!:armee_smilies045:
    I'm out..

You still shouldn't have a hockey team.

And you should track down Gary Bettman and beat the crap out of him.