Page 159 of 258 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Are you pissing off the members of the board?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Exclamation This seemed funny..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRTXJSyTjo"]YouTube - Sarah Palin Disney Trailer[/ame]

He she gots my vote..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    When they attack me without provocation, you better believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post

He she gots my vote..
    Best post of the week, hands down.
    Rep most definitely added!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Best post of the week, hands down.
    Rep most definitely added!
    A rep from you is:
    Nobody cares.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You Piss me off, dammit, start posting more.
    When they attack me without provocation, you better believe it.
    I do not know were this started, or what is this is about. But I would suggest, just chill out!!!! Have a, or a on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    A rep from you is:
    Nobody cares.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What, huh!? Did I miss something? Oh; it's just you...

Bike, Jet, New Guy, and whoever the hell else:

If you think that by ganging up on me, that your combined "skills" have the ability to get under my skin and make me pack my bags; You are very mistaken.

You aren't that good, not by a longshot.
    That's it, and there ain't no more. Deal with it.
    Who are you to judge? Look in the mirror, bro...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    You Piss me off, dammit, start posting more.

I do not know were this started, or what is this is about. But I would suggest, just chill out!!!! Have a, or a on me.

I'll tell you how it started:

A few days after coming here, Bike got all cranky( big surprise there )about me being a Star Wars fan. We went back and forth, me keeping it civil, and him not so much.
    He them PM'd a truce which I accepted, and all was well.
    Then he finds out I'm not a Limbaugh Zombie, and it all starts again. And if THAT were'nt enough, he takes it out of the Political Thread, and carries it to the football threads.
    And ever since then, he's sniping at me in the most passive-aggressive CHILDISH way, and now he's bringing his buddies in, because he knows I've had just about all of his bullsh*t that I'm gonna' have.

I disagree with Julie on a lot of things, but I keep it civil with her because I understand that her beliefs mean a lot to her. And if she posts an opinion or view that I know is sticky, I let it be.

So that's it, and the archives will bear it out.
    Thanks.

I'll tell you how it started:

A few days after coming here, Bike got all cranky( big surprise there )about me being a Star Wars fan. We went back and forth, me keeping it civil, and him not so much.
    He them PM'd a truce which I accepted, and all was well.
    Then he finds out I'm not a Limbaugh Zombie, and it all starts again. And if THAT were'nt enough, he takes it out of the Political Thread, and carries it to the football threads.
    And ever since then, he's sniping at me in the most passive-aggressive CHILDISH way, and now he's bringing his buddies in, because he knows I've had just about all of his bullsh*t that I'm gonna' have.

I disagree with Julie on a lot of things, but I keep it civil with her because I understand that her beliefs mean a lot to her. And if she posts an opinion or view that I know is sticky, I let it be.

So that's it, and the archives will bear it out.
    Thanks.
    Well that is why that stupid political thread should never have started in the first place!
    Take that to other places, and forums! This is the Chiefs Crowd, and this is the Chiefs Nation!
    (I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good!