Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More hated to you............

Default More hated to you............

For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils!

I have always hated the donkeys more. That might be because when I was getting into football was the end of the Elway era and the Donkeys were always winning. But to this day I have more hatred for the Donkeys..

The reason is the tRaiders have been so bad so long and have not really been a challenge to us the hatred for them has diminished while the Donks have been fair to middling and have us beat some so you are disliking them more and more. I don't care how long the tRaiders are down and how many times we loose to the Donks I will always HATE the tRaiders more you don't know how happy I have been the last few years that the tRaiders have been bad, I think I want them to lose more than I want the Chiefs to win and that is bad. I remember how dirty they used to be with the Snake, Casper, Davidson and the rest of them I just despise them.

For me it has always been the Raiders for a number of reasons.

1st, they have always been a dirty, nasty team. They played dirty for years and they really had no class. You can say what you want about the Donkeys and the Chargers, both of those teams have always been classy compared to the Raiders.

2nd, their fans. Raiders fans are as unclassy as their team. When they were in LA you literally took your life in your own hands if you came to the game wearing another team's colors. I hear it is no different now that they are back in Oakland.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    For me it has always been the Raiders for a number of reasons.

1st, they have always been a dirty, nasty team. They played dirty for years and they really had no class. You can say what you want about the Donkeys and the Chargers, both of those teams have always been classy compared to the Raiders.

2nd, their fans. Raiders fans are as unclassy as their team. When they were in LA you literally took your life in your own hands if you came to the game wearing another team's colors. I hear it is no different now that they are back in Oakland.
    It's true that Raiders fans are jerks, but the Broncos lost all class when they cheated against us in that 97 playoff game. Not to mention Bill Homonowski.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

For me, it's always been the Raiders. For all of the reasons HayVern gave.

If I listen to any interview with Al Davis, I'm always reminded of why the Raiders are my most loathed team.

He is easily one of the most greedy pompous cretins on the planet. He sets the tone for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    The reason is the tRaiders have been so bad so long and have not really been a challenge to us the hatred for them has diminished while the Donks have been fair to middling and have us beat some so you are disliking them more and more. I don't care how long the tRaiders are down and how many times we loose to the Donks I will always HATE the tRaiders more you don't know how happy I have been the last few years that the tRaiders have been bad, I think I want them to lose more than I want the Chiefs to win and that is bad. I remember how dirty they used to be with the Snake, Casper, Davidson and the rest of them I just despise them.
    Thanks for letting ME know why I hate the Donks.

I hate the donkies the most. Growing up my parents moved us from Chiefs country to donkies country. Having to put up with the donks homer fans put the nail in the coffin.

I hate the Donks more. I grew up in the Elway era, and that really says it all. They beat us pretty much every time, even when we had a killer defense.

the raiders have pretty much sucked for as long as I can remember except when they had that superbowl run in 2000 or whatever it was. But i really dont mind the raiders to be honest lol, i just haven't been exposed to their history. I will tell you I hate raider fans FAR more than donk fans. Almost as much as Jets fans, but they take it to a whole new level.

But the donk team takes the cake, i just can't stand any one of them. Tebow fits that team perfect, i have always hated that fool. I hope he throws it in Eric Berry's lap and gets blocked by Glen Dorsey, getting a concussion as Glenn simultaneously burries his noggin in the ground and laughing.
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Nobody gets more calls than the Denver Broncos since I've begun watching football. I hate cheaters.....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast