Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game 2 thoughts

Default Game 2 thoughts

The good 2 wins last year 2 wins after 2 games this year

Alex Smith- Showed something he was the offense for most of that game when we had no running game and the O line was stinking up the place

The defense They had some bad moments but they came out and are the reason the Chiefs won. If they didn't do a good job today it would have been a l. Mostly the 2nd half they pretty much held Bryant who torched them in the 1st half but they did get lucky with one big drop

COACHING last season this coaching staff couldn't make an adjustment to save there lifes this year they Clearly made some at the half Good to see

The BAD

The O line they stunk up the joint Smith had no time way to often and had to make things happen with his legs. That can't keep up.

The defense gave up some big plays and were lucky not to give up anther one. That has to be fixed.

All in all 2-0 great start and they have a short week to get what needs to be fixed fixed on to Philly.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

lets get some philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk the post game shows saying boohoo Dallas.. b.s.!!! How about our d stopped em and we out coached them!!!!!! B.s.. even though the refs tried to give Dallas the win..we won!!

It was a tough win. Watching Alex Smith connect with D. Bowe was great. Poe's motor was "on" that entire game. We still have a ways to go offensively, but we're making progress and guys aren't giving up. Fasano stepped it up. Arrowhead realled showed up in the second half, and you could tell Romo was affected by it in the 4th quarter.

Our offensive needs some work, mainly at O-line and recievers. But towards the end of the game Reid was shifting a lot to the Tight Ends and it looked like it was working better. Hope we see more of that in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Talk the post game shows saying boohoo Dallas.. b.s.!!! How about our d stopped em and we out coached them!!!!!! B.s.. even though the refs tried to give Dallas the win..we won!!
    I know. Who did Romo's agent pay off in the media? Romo isn't awful, but he's just not great, either. If anything the star of that team is Dez Bryant.

I knew the offense was going to be based on a lot of these quick routes and check downs, etc... but they need to start working the intermediate stuff a little more. I realize the deep pass won't be there all year, but the 10-15 yard passes need to start stretching the field a little more. Otherwise, the defense will just bring everyone down inside the box and snuff out all the short stuff.

I feel bad for any offensive lines who aren't completely solid across the line facing this defense. Hali, Houston, and Poe are ridiculous. The DE's are shutting down the run game. This front 7 is a treat to watch. It's amazing what a good NT does for a 3-4 defense... (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

In honor of our win I just made a bad ars bloody Mary and Lovin it!!! Let's go giants!!

Diego got lucky against Philly 33-30 raiders up 7.. gonna be tight division

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Nice work by the Defense keeping Dallas out of the end zone after the 1st QTR. If the Chiefs Offense ever finds a way to get in the groove & becomes more proficient -- LOOK OUT !!

Thus far, Alex Smith is 5 for 5 in the red zone. That's the key, like I said before -- got to get into that red zone more often.

See above quote from gameday thread. Tells it like it is.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast