Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Eric Winston Audio

Default Eric Winston Audio

@TheBigLead: You absolutely MUST listen to this RT @JasonLisk: Eric Winston audio blasting Chiefs fans for booing QB injury Eric Winston Was Pissed About Fans Cheering Matt Cassel’s Injury: “We Are Not Gladiators” | The Big Lead

Audio is about half way down in blue

he wanted to make sure the media got his story. what about us???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Yea winston talked highly of us 4 months ago then a month into the season didnt bash a few fans he blasted this organization calling us all out thats what upset me
    Me too, buddy. Me, too

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    he wanted to make sure the media got his story. what about us???
    I think alot of people were innocent bystanders, hit by the stray bullet. Just when you think times couldnt be any tougher to be a Chiefs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    I think alot of people were innocent bystanders, hit by the stray bullet. Just when you think times couldnt be any tougher to be a Chiefs fan.
    he insulted managements product or bottom line here. so there could be hell to pay. a lot of players have been fined, suspended and even traded for this. let's see if sh** really does run downhill
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

What chaps my hide is that the media has completely blasted the ENTIRE fan base. Not just the few but all of us. I think the funniest part is that in the comments anyone that's watched the video basically said..."uhm, I don't see a problem. Sure a few idiots applauded a guy down but they were the minority."

the fan base here may very well rake Mr Winston a** over the coals. and he may be looking for the A train outta town. the Majority of our fans don't fit this description. let's see how they react next home game

I think that it is pretty pathetic to take offense when he clearly was upset with those who were being a**hats.

I was there. And yet I realize that Winston meant nothing against me. He meant the exact same folks whom I was ashamed of.

Although, I fully expect him to clarify later, I certainly am not having my shame softened by the attacks against Winston, who did the right thing in.condemning sh***y behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think that it is pretty pathetic to take offense when he clearly was upset with those who were being a**hats.

I was there. And yet I realize that Winston meant nothing against me. He meant the exact same folks whom I was ashamed of.

Although, I fully expect him to clarify later, I certainly am not having my shame softened by the attacks against Winston, who did the right thing in.condemning sh***y behavior.

Is this the cheering Chiefs’ Winston blamed fans for?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19761458/...lamed-fans-for

Is this the cheering Chiefs’ Winston blamed fans for?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19761458/...lamed-fans-for
    try, try and try some more to deny that many Chiefs fans cheered for the injury, but page 7 of the game thread here tells us all we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    try, try and try some more to deny that many Chiefs fans cheered for the injury, but page 7 of the game thread here tells us all we need to know.
    guess you didn't hear the cheers when Cassel got up???

and the cheers for Charles making a 1st down.

I feel very bad for Matt Cassel on a personal level. Getting booed at the All-Star softball game and now this is something nobody should have to endure. It's terrible, and fans should be ashamed.

At the same time, Matt has proven in his tenure that he cannot win big games at the NFL level, and I don't believe he should be the quarterback of this team anymore. We really don't have any answer at QB, as I don't think Quinn or Stanzi are the saviors.

It just saddens me, as a fan, to see my favorite team crippled by one position on the roster...the most important position in football. It's not been addressed by this organization since they brought Cassel in, and it could ultimately be their downfall. Aside from that, I love the team that has been assembled. We just lack a talented quarterback that can consistently win.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast