Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draft Day at Arrowhead...any planning on going?

Default Draft Day at Arrowhead...any planning on going?

Draft Day at Arrowhead is coming up in a couple months, and I was just wondering if any from Chiefs Crowd are planning on being there?

I use to go every year with family, but missed the last couple DD parties at Arrowhead...so was planning to re-claim the tradition of attending this year.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

RD 1, draft day will be on a Thursday night now. Now I don't have anything better to do, but will wait to see what they have planned for the event this year.

Nah, probably not. I be working most likely.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Just watching the draft at home like i do every year. Cant wait for the draft.

I would love to, but plan on watching the television coverage with my folks.

I might be there, depending on what the class situation looks like. Hopefully I have a clear schedule that week.

Thanks Aussie!

I was there last year and the year before and partied it pretty hard. We tailgated until like midnite that nite .We were the only ones tailgating in the parking lot after the Draft. probably had about 20-25 of us with random people just stopping by and trying some of our pork loin. I really cant see them having anything this year with the stupid schedule of stretching it out over 4 days . Stupid , stupid , stupid if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I was there last year and the year before and partied it pretty hard. We tailgated until like midnite that nite .We were the only ones tailgating in the parking lot after the Draft. probably had about 20-25 of us with random people just stopping by and trying some of our pork loin. I really cant see them having anything this year with the stupid schedule of stretching it out over 4 days . Stupid , stupid , stupid if you ask me.
    There will probley be something for the first round night. The others I dont think there will be much of anything if anything at all. I dont like the 4 days either. It drags it out even more then the draft already draged on at the end of the 2nd day.

goodell sucks. with braces on
    thursday night first round of the draft totally ruins any sort of get togethers for fans meeting up at a stadium and party/celebrating. i can't believe there hasn't been more outrage about this bs

Well that just BLOWS! Thursday night?!!! That just makes no sense relating to fan participation. I guess it's not about the fans, and that's really a shame, considering we're the ones who pay all their paychecks. :(

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what they come up with...but April's still during school time, and our DD tradition included my daughter & her family...they won't be able to attend on a Thursday night. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast