Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Hunt

Default Hey Hunt

Another year of being 10's of millions under the salary cap. Bargan basement coaches, and past Chief stars on other teams because you didn't want to pay them. Are you happy with this team's performance? Are you enjoying your family vacations with all the money you saved? Do you expect your fan base to just keep shelling out the cash to support this team when you yourself don't seem to care about it? It's becoming embarassing to even tell people who my team is. Thank God I live in a state that has the Cleveland Browns in it, at least they set the bar so low that I sometimes go unnoticed. thanks for another year of zero hope for success. Hope you're proud of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    On paper this team and season looked really good. The really good players that he spent money on are simply not playing. This is a coaching issue. I hate to say it, but it seems to me Crennel is the biggest problem. We are looking like Cleveland II.

Crennel is to blame for a lot of this. You are right, this team looks just like the Cleveland Browns. But its deeper then that. It starts at the top. Ownership, Hunt is clearly ok to just have a mediokra team that pays the bills and leaves him a lot of cash. He has made it very clear with his conserative actions, hiring and keeping pioli, and hiring coaches, with dual purposes, Haley and Romeo, and just getting by with his fancy draft picks that keep selling tickets.

The only way this will change if the fans, ticket holders quit buying tickets. This would force him, them to invest to win and not just invest to built wealth. We have seen them listen to the fans two out of the last 3 years, on the first round picks, both Berry and Poe were fan favorites. In reality qb was the biggest need, but they listened to the fans, and got Berry and Poe. Lets make them listen.

Cassel will ALWAYS make any OL look terrible, also his WR's will always look bad as he throws very inaccurately, and throws a hard to catch ball. He is very predictable to any defense.

Now to the OL. Even Palko made our last years OL look like a good to very good OL. And Palko would not have made third string on any other team. Even in NE, Cassel was the most sacked, QB in the nfl that year. Why are people so blind and can't see this.

The two touchdown passes were completely meaningless, (except for stats for both Bowe and Cassel)and would very likely not have happened if the Bills were really trying to keep us from scoreing.

I dont give the Defense a pass as they sucked big time. But why would they want to keep on trying if the O don't try. They get paid even in they loose, and no matter how well they play, they will still loose if they O doesn't score. On the Offense we had the most 3 and outs I've ever seen.

We are without the leader that leads when things are down. And that starts at the very top.
    Last edited by 70 chiefsfan70; 09-17-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    On paper this team and season looked really good. The really good players that he spent money on are simply not playing. This is a coaching issue. I hate to say it, but it seems to me Crennel is the biggest problem. We are looking like Cleveland II.
    Though some of the players INCLUDING but not just limited to Cassel are performing poorly. The coaches are why we are losing... the players are why we are getting blown out.

I say 80 percent is crennels fault for not having the team ready.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Crennel is to blame for a lot of this. You are right, this team looks just like the Cleveland Browns. But its deeper then that. It starts at the top. Ownership, Hunt is clearly ok to just have a mediokra team that pays the bills and leaves him a lot of cash. He has made it very clear with his conserative actions, hiring and keeping pioli, and hiring coaches, with dual purposes, Haley and Romeo, and just getting by with his fancy draft picks that keep selling tickets.

The only way this will change if the fans, ticket holders quit buying tickets. This would force him, them to invest to win and not just invest to built wealth. We have seen them listen to the fans two out of the last 3 years, on the first round picks, both Berry and Poe were fan favorites. In reality qb was the biggest need, but they listened to the fans, and got Berry and Poe. Lets make them listen.

Cassel will ALWAYS make any OL look terrible, also his WR's will always look bad as he throws very inaccurately, and throws a hard to catch ball. He is very predictable to any defense.

Now to the OL. Even Palko made our last years OL look like a good to very good OL. And Palko would not have made third string on any other team. Even in NE, Cassel was the most sacked, QB in the nfl that year. Why are people so blind and can't see this.

The two touchdown passes were completely meaningless, (except for stats for both Bowe and Cassel)and would very likely not have happened if the Bills were really trying to keep us from scoreing.

I dont give the Defense a pass as they sucked big time. But why would they want to keep on trying if the O don't try. They get paid even in they loose, and no matter how well they play, they will still loose if they O doesn't score. On the Offense we had the most 3 and outs I've ever seen.

We are without the leader that leads when things are down. And that starts at the very top.
    Well said sir

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I say 80 percent is crennels fault for not having the team ready.
    THIS!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Like Clark moving the team back to Texas? j/k
    Not texas...Los Angeles.

This team is an embarassment to the legacy of Lamar Hunt and everyone involved should be ashamed of their effort, or lack of. They don't deserve to call Arrowhead home, I for one would be fine if the team left. This current iteration obviously has no heart from top to bottom and no drive to win. The only concern is selling tickets and I'd rather they just go bilk some other market out of their money. The only thing worse than not having an NFL team is having THIS team.

It's been 18 years since our last playoff win. With the absurd decisions spewing out of the current management tree - it could be a quarter century drought.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Another year of being 10's of millions under the salary cap. Bargan basement coaches, and past Chief stars on other teams because you didn't want to pay them. Are you happy with this team's performance? Are you enjoying your family vacations with all the money you saved? Do you expect your fan base to just keep shelling out the cash to support this team when you yourself don't seem to care about it? It's becoming embarassing to even tell people who my team is. Thank God I live in a state that has the Cleveland Browns in it, at least they set the bar so low that I sometimes go unnoticed. thanks for another year of zero hope for success. Hope you're proud of yourself!
    Sounds eerily like a rant Raiders fans had towards Al Davis.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Sounds eerily like a rant Raiders fans had towards Al Davis.
    Could you go back to a faders forum? We could care a less about faders or al davis.
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast