Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 610 Sports reporting that Pioli attending hiring meetings.

Default 610 Sports reporting that Pioli attending hiring meetings.

This irks me to no end.
    SHUT IT

I wouldn't be to upset about it. It's possible that Clark will make the choice and Pioli will be in charge of working the contract. That's something that Pioli has been able to do is work out contracts outside of Bowe. Like Charles and Hali
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I don't like it. I was misled to believe that Pioli was out of the loop on this hiring. The guy shouldn't even be on the payroll at this point.
    SHUT IT

Yeah, he should not be involved in the hiring at all. Hope this isn't bad news for us. If Pioli is involved our coaching candidates drop tremendously.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Anther thing it could be is Hunt giving Pioli a shot to plead his case to whoever the new coach is. Without being there I wouldn't make this into a big deal at all. Even if Pioli is still the gm when the season starts I don't think he will be doing much there
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Anther thing it could be is Hunt giving Pioli a shot to plead his case to whoever the new coach is. Without being there I wouldn't make this into a big deal at all. Even if Pioli is still the gm when the season starts I don't think he will be doing much there
    Do you really think Clark would keep him around just to do contracts? I doubt it. You watch. Pioli will be making our first round draft pick. Clark should have already separated himself from this loser.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Do you really think Clark would keep him around just to do contracts? I doubt it. You watch. Pioli will be making our first round draft pick. Clark should have already separated himself from this loser.
    It is one thing that Pioli has done he did work out contracts with Charles and Hali for fairly cheap. And like i said it's also possible Clark is just giveing him a chance to plead his case to the new coach whoever it is. I don't think Pioli will be around to much longer after the new coach is in place. And if he is He won't have anywhere close to the power that he has had before but I think the week that a new coach is hired is Pioli's last week In KC
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Yeah, he should not be involved in the hiring at all. Hope this isn't bad news for us. If Pioli is involved our coaching candidates drop tremendously.
    I agree with you. Pioli inherited a 2-14 team and 4 years later we are still 2-14. Pioli has failed. If Clark thinks this last season was all Romeo's fault, then he has no business owning an NFL franchise. Harsh - well yeah. I am VERY upset that Pioli is attending ANY meeting concerning the future of the Chiefs.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    It is one thing that Pioli has done he did work out contracts with Charles and Hali for fairly cheap. And like i said it's also possible Clark is just giveing him a chance to plead his case to the new coach whoever it is. I don't think Pioli will be around to much longer after the new coach is in place. And if he is He won't have anywhere close to the power that he has had before but I think the week that a new coach is hired is Pioli's last week In KC
    I hope you're right Matt.
    SHUT IT

It's Clark's "I" will be finding the next head coach statement that I wonder about.

I'd really like to know who the others were outside of the ones named.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast