Thread: The Old Man on the Mountain

Default The Old Man on the Mountain

Well I wheeled mself to the top of the mountain and ask the wise old sage up there a very important question, "Will the Chiefs beat New England?
    He looked at me and said "Are you wasting my time?"
    I thought a minute, and replied, "No Sir, I didn't wheel myself all the way up here to waste any body's time, will the Chiefs win the game?"
    "Well Sonny, take this five dollar bill down the mountain and to the ice cream store and by me a "nilla cone and if you get it back here without it melting, the Chief's will win!"
    I threw him off the mountain-GO CHIEFS BEAT NEW ENGLAND!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Well I wheeled mself to the top of the mountain and ask the wise old sage up there a very important question, "Will the Chiefs beat New England?
    I thought a minute, and replied, "No Sir, I didn't wheel myself all the way up here to waste any body's time, will the Chiefs win the game?"
    "Well Sonny, take this five dollar bill down the mountain and to the ice cream store and by me a "nilla cone and if you get it back here without it melting, the Chief's will win!"
    Damn it old man.... in this day and age.... You just give them what they want!!! We would have won!!!
    jk

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

We shoulda won in the end and ill eat all the crow I need too since I didnt even feel that we woulda been this competitive! Just make sure Canada gives me some of that Canadien beer that he brags so much about to wash it down with!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    We shoulda won in the end and ill eat all the crow I need too since I didnt even feel that we woulda been this competitive! Just make sure Canada gives me some of that Canadien beer that he brags so much about to wash it down with!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post

I like it! Too bad we didn't beat the Pats!