Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the day.

Default Joke of the day.

A man walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist for a pack of condoms. Paying for them, he bursts into laughter and walks out of the store.

The next day he comes in again, again buys condoms, and again walks out laughing. Thinking this is somewhat strange, the pharmacist asks his assistant to follow the man if he comes back.

Sure enough, the man comes in the next day and walks out laughing. This time the assistant goes after him, returning 20 minutes later.

"So did you follow him?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yup."

"Where did he go?"

"Your house."
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    What's so wrong with Art Shell? Aside from the fact that he was with the Raiders?
    Al Davis is what is wrong with Shell!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Al Davis is what is wrong with Shell!

I thought that Davis was an idiot for firing the guy after one season, just to try and fire his replacement after one season.

Before that single season, he had a record of 54-38, including one Coach of the Year award.

I am glad that the Raiders got rid of him, because I think he would have improved that team. And that is the last thing that I would want.

What's so wrong with Art Shell? Aside from the fact that he was with the Raiders?
    Well he did coach for us, so maybe? no he will still need to be immunized, Got to have that fader germs taken care of,:character00264: rCossack: :sign0074: before he can be a Chief again!

I thought that Davis was an idiot for firing the guy after one season, just to try and fire his replacement after one season.

Before that single season, he had a record of 54-38, including one Coach of the Year award.

I am glad that the Raiders got rid of him, because I think he would have improved that team. And that is the last thing that I would want.
    Agreed!

And Davis is trying to do it again with that young coach out there!

Thank god for Al!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

It takes balls to be a transvestite!

Has anyone ever wondered what fish smelled like before women started swimming???

Quote Originally Posted by wahooforlife View Post
    Has anyone ever wondered what fish smelled like before women started swimming???
    No, you're the only one.

This lady walks up to a guy on the street and asks "Can I smell your balls?"

The guy says "Of course not!"

So the lady replies "Well, then it must be your feet!"

An elderly woman called 911 on her cell phone to report that her car had been broken in to.

She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried.

The dispatcher said, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way."

A few minutes later, the officer radios in. "Disregard." He says. "She got in the back-seat by mistake."

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    An elderly woman called 911 on her cell phone to report that her car had been broken in to.

She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried.

The dispatcher said, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way."

A few minutes later, the officer radios in. "Disregard." He says. "She got in the back-seat by mistake."

Do you know what happened when the blond locked her keys in the car?

...It took her five hours to get her family out.
    (Her husband and kids are obviously blond as well)

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast