Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Faiders / Sparklers game discussion

Default Faiders / Sparklers game discussion

lets root for the Faiders...SD fumbles punt and raiders on 10

The defense definitely showed up for us today.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    They had over 350 offensive yards. And had almost 100 yards taken away by penalties. To say the O sucked makes no sense. Stupid penalties is what hurt the Chiefs in the game.
    I'll say the O sucked anyway. Getting a lot of yards but only scoring 10 points is like a famous supermodel being covered in makeup to make herself look hot, when in reality, she has zits and blemishes all over her face.

I hope you see the point because I really don't feel like making it any easier.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The defense won this game! JC still got a over 100 yrds in rushing, I will take it, and loved it. It is a W!
    and W's are pretty, not ugly

They had over 350 offensive yards. And had almost 100 yards taken away by penalties. To say the O sucked makes no sense. Stupid penalties is what hurt the Chiefs in the game.

350 yds and no TD's. the D saved our as1 today. they kept the heat on Orton. penalties are part of the game. the ones we had on O kept this a low scoring game.
    we don't have a monopoly on ugly wins
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    350 yds and no TD's. the D saved our as1 today. they kept the heat on Orton. penalties are part of the game. the ones we had on O kept this a low scoring game.
    I understand that but the O was able to move the ball but killed themselves with dumb penalties to keep them out of the end zone. That CAN be fixed. Now if the Chiefs only were able to gain 150 yards against the Broncos, then I would say they have a huge problem and that they sucked.

And to say the defense saved our butts, I like to say THEY DID THE JOB THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    Leonard Pope got a TD.

I understand that but the O was able to move the ball but killed themselves with dumb penalties to keep them out of the end zone. That CAN be fixed. Now if the Chiefs only were able to gain 150 yards against the Broncos, then I would say they have a huge problem and that they sucked.

And to say the defense saved our butts, I like to say THEY DID THE JOB THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
    Those 100 yards in penalties are on the offense. You can quite easily say they played poorly. Sure they were good (if you overlook all the mistakes they made)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I would be more concered about all the flags if it were something that we saw every week. This and the oakland game are the two that stand out. But WE have to cut them out. Most the time the penalties come back to hunt us. The D steped up big time and saved us. The offense was not horrible but they were the ones getting the flags so they were not great either. I would say there were average.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would be more concered about all the flags if it were something that we saw every week. This and the oakland game are the two that stand out. But WE have to cut them out. Most the time the penalties come back to hunt us. The D steped up big time and saved us. The offense was not horrible but they were the ones getting the flags so they were not great either. I would say there were average.
    Which is my point. The O didn't suck. The O showed once again that they can move the ball. They weren't being stopped by the Broncos, they stopped themselves. Again, that is something that can be fixed.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Which is my point. The O didn't suck. The O showed once again that they can move the ball. They weren't being stopped by the Broncos, they stopped themselves. Again, that is something that can be fixed.
    Since when does 100 yards in penalties not suck? The expectations for these guys is much higher than that.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Stopping yourself means you suck........
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast