Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A.J. Hawk may have saved the Chiefs season

Default A.J. Hawk may have saved the Chiefs season

HAHAHA yes i will get lots of hate for this.

...but now we get to see our offensive potential. We now have a running game (you havent seen it yet, but i guarantee it) and we have GREAT OFFENSIVE PLAYERS in webb, gonzalez, bowe, and Priest. Oh man, it sucks that I have saying this in foresite so right now people are reading this and seeing me as a fool. I cant wait to pull this message back out after the Broncos game!!!!

Huard is even going to play well Sunday, even though Brodie would be a better choice.

oh man, hate me now, like me after sunday.

LJ is a strong ox of a runningback, but limited the Chief's offense since he very much lacked being versatile. Run it up the gut, run it up the gut.

well defenses learn, put 9 in the secondary, worry about the middle and now that is easy to guard.

We win the AFC WEST no contest now!!!

our defense is AMAZING!!! our offense is now good! (you dont know that yet, you will soon know that!!!)

we will give the Colts a game this year (lose by 3)

oh man, i am so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

thank AJ Hawk, one of my new FAVORITE PLAYERS!!!

Gotcha ! Im all for Priest being the best thing since sliced bread for us at this point of the season. I hope he steamrolls all over everyone of our next opponants . I love to see him play . I hope Kolby runs like a madman for the rest of the season. I also hope Johnson is back maybe after the broncos game. I hope I hope I hope. I Hope I never see another post of someone cheering for a player on either side of the field getting hurt . What an ***. forgive me eveyone but I hate that kind of talk !I appologize if I offended anyone who is reading this post other than the guy who started this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I already got on the guy about it, and he doesn't listen.

If you stop responding to him perhaps he will just go away...

And GO CHIEFS!!!
    It didn't work with you ha ha, just kidding. Couldn't resist on that opening.

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    It didn't work with you ha ha, just kidding. Couldn't resist on that opening.

No problem guy. I know I can get annoying...

Why do you think I socialize on the internet? No body likes me in person!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No problem guy. I know I can get annoying...

Why do you think I socialize on the internet? No body likes me in person!

I have heard that......j/k

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

As much as I want Huard to sit and Croyle in I would still never cheer if Huard got hurt. I still hope this is only a rumor but as I said in another thread hope if LJ is out for the season he shows that it isnt all LJ and comes to cheerlead and show support from the bench. Maybe even tutor Kolby.

Go Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    As much as I want Huard to sit and Croyle in I would still never cheer if Huard got hurt. I still hope this is only a rumor but as I said in another thread hope if LJ is out for the season he shows that it isnt all LJ and comes to cheerlead and show support from the bench. Maybe even tutor Kolby.

Go Chiefs.
    That would help him gain some of that respect back from the team and fans from the hold out he did this year.

while i don't agree with the way it was originally posted, there is something to be said about the way LJ has run this season. It's no secret that he has run differently this season than he did last year. Maybe he doesn't have good blocking this year, but he's also not hitting the hole like he used to. IMO.

It will be interesting to see the vet and the rookie in the backfield now. At least we'll see a RB in the backfield with some fire in his belly again. Y'all know me by now, let the young kids play and show what they got. Perhaps this would be a great week to see what both Croyle and Smith have. Throw in Webb and D-Bowe, we could be looking at our future this weekend.

While LJ is out, I hope he looks at some film of himself running last year and wakes up. I also hope Kolby Smith lights it up and perhaps pushes LJ to run like he did the last 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    while i don't agree with the way it was originally posted, there is something to be said about the way LJ has run this season. It's no secret that he has run differently this season than he did last year. Maybe he doesn't have good blocking this year, but he's also not hitting the hole like he used to. IMO.

It will be interesting to see the vet and the rookie in the backfield now. At least we'll see a RB in the backfield with some fire in his belly again. Y'all know me by now, let the young kids play and show what they got. Perhaps this would be a great week to see what both Croyle and Smith have. Throw in Webb and D-Bowe, we could be looking at our future this weekend.

While LJ is out, I hope he looks at some film of himself running last year and wakes up. I also hope Kolby Smith lights it up and perhaps pushes LJ to run like he did the last 2 seasons.
    LJ is not near the same player he was last year...holds out then comes in and NOTTA !!! just remember the PREIST serves on sundays!

I'm not happy that LJ is hurt, but I agree that we do have some great offensive weapons; just not among the "O" line.

Cheifster your all about that O line..lol and that is 75% of the prob THE O LINE :piss:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast