Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

What is the latest on the progress of Dwayne Bowe?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    bowe needs to sign and get his butt to camp. i hate when rookies hold out, they havent proved jack yet and yet want big bucks. thats just pure bs.
    ...Completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    bowe needs to sign and get his butt to camp. i hate when rookies hold out, they havent proved jack yet and yet want big bucks. thats just pure bs.
    I absolutely agree.

Bowe is a !!! His holding out from training camp is just keeping him from learning the offensive system. Let's see here... You're a rookie joining not just a new team, but a new LEAGUE and you're going to miss out on learning/practice because you think you're going to be the Michael Jordan of the receiver position or something??? Give me a break. We will see how many teams want to shower you with millions when you've never stepped on the field in a pro game or you've had mediocre numbers or some poor performances due to your crappy work ethic. Get in camp before it's too late, loser.

P.S. If Bowe can't figure out that he needs to prove himself as a star before a team will pay him like one, he should just jump on the "Whiner Wagon" with T.O. and Keyshawn. We will see how many teams want to mess with him then. At least those other 2 guys have decent stats/production on the field and have proven themselves at the pro level. THAT is the ONLY reason why any team wants to deal with T.O. or Johnson at all. This rookie-holdout crap is bad enough but if Bowe ever opens his mouth and says something stupid in T.O.-fasion, I would be tempted to find him and slap him myself. (Though he would easily kick the crap out of me after that.) LOL

Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I 2nd that. I also have a bunch of Arrowcash riding on him here:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=707

10-1 odds. If he shows up, I'm gonna be on Chiefster's heals in the Arrowcash dept.

I heard a rumor that he is signed and will be in camp on Thursday. Again just a rumor - from 610.

Quote Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
    I heard a rumor that he is signed and will be in camp on Thursday. Again just a rumor - from 610.
    SWEET!!!!!! Welcome to the forums TrebMAxx. You are my new good luck charm if this news is correct.

Cool. I hope it's true. Didn't mean to get so carried away in the rant. I don't know what kind of guy Bowe is at all, personally. It just drives me absolutely MAD to see rookies, (of all people) holding out for more money. I can't start a new job and demand a raise before I ever even step foot in the workplace...

Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I closed the betting on Dwayne Bowe until this rumor is confirmed. If it is only rumor, I'll reopen the betting.

Dang! I shoulda bet more.

I haven't heard any more about this. Has anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I haven't heard any more about this. Has anyone else?
    ...Just what we've discussed here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast