Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pendergast needs to go.

Default Pendergast needs to go.

It is obvious, the further we go into this season, the worse the defense gets. Maybe not points wise, but YAG.

This could be worse than Gunther running the show. Maybe we should start some petitions to get him out an OC in.

This is worse than Greg Robinsons defense.

We possibly have the worst Defense in History.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Our coaching is not good - from Haley on down. It was Haley that put this coaching staff together and it aint pretty. So I really don't blame Pendergast for this crap. His history spells out his capabilities. I blame Haley for bringing him here in the first place. Should be an interesting off-season.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Our coaching is not good - from Haley on down. It was Haley that put this coaching staff together and it aint pretty. So I really don't blame Pendergast for this crap. His history spells out his capabilities. I blame Haley for bringing him here in the first place. Should be an interesting off-season.
    Inevitably its still on Pendergast, he has control. I do blame Haley for hiring him, but pendergast is running the show on D.

i can bet you millions he will be gone after this year.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Inevitably its still on Pendergast, he has control. I do blame Haley for hiring him, but pendergast is running the show on D.

i can bet you millions he will be gone after this year.
    I'm not disagreeing with you. He needs to go. I'm just saying his history tells me he should had never been brought here. At the time though we had to get somebody in here and quick. Haley grabbed somebody he knew...
    SHUT IT

He shouldn't be here. But it was such a long drawn out process with hiring a GM, then a coach, by the time all that was done it was slim pickins for a DC.
    Does that make any sense?
    Chiefs in 2011

Our coaching flat out sucks. Pendergast was not a good choice, I would have rather had seen Haley run the defense and keep Gailey around.

Nope, some changes have to happen this offseason, I doubt Haley is given his walking shoes, and I really doubt Pendergast will be walking either, but an OC is number one on the list of must haves immediately!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Why didn't we keep Gunther?
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Why didn't we keep Gunther?
    He was not going to fit into what the Chiefs wanted to do and the new regime wanted to bring in their own people. The only reason Gailey made it as far as he did in the preseason is that they did not have time to hire a different OC.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I do not think he was originally brought in to be D-Coord. I think they were hoping to land Crennel, but when that fell through Pendergast was more or less promoted. I am hopeful that Crennel is up to joining our staff during the offseason.

ALWAYS go with some position coach on a great team over a DC with a history of coaching poor defenses. Those guys would love to get a promotion. It's such an easy concept.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast