Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to KC Mr. Fisher!!!

Default Welcome to KC Mr. Fisher!!!

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports the Chiefs have informed Luke Joeckel that Eric Fisher will be the No. 1 overall pick in Thursday night's draft.

Such a great addition to the Chiefs!

And this says about Brandon?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    And this says about Brandon?
    It says Albert was too docile to be the LT going forward with this new regime & Fisher was drafted to put a mean streak into the LT position that the Chiefs haven't had since Willie Roaf was playing there.

I believe also that by drafting Fisher, the new regime is making a statement to Albert of "get on board or get ran over". Albert never should have spoke to the media. He should have kept silent like Hali and Bowe did. They will not franchise him next year & will be content to get a compensatory pick in 2015 if he walks.

We might have to keep Albert this year but Eric can play the right side. Albert has no choice but to play hard for his salary for next year, whoever he plays for then. Having Albert and Fisher does not suck, I'll bet Jamaal is frothing at the bit right now!!All contingent if Miami does not come through with some picks. That slap in the face last night ticked me off. Gave the 42nd to the Faiders of all teams!!!!! and left about 520 or so trade value points on the table!! now they still need a tackle. I hope Dorsey sees it that the price just went up for Miami.
    Last edited by AkChief49; 04-26-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    We might have to keep Albert this year but Eric can play the right side. Albert has no choice but to play hard for his salary for next year, whoever he plays for then. Having Albert and Fisher does not suck, I'll bet Jamaal is frothing at the bit right now!!All contingent if Miami does not come through with some picks. That slap in the face last night ticked me off. Gave the 42nd to the Faiders of all teams!!!!! and left about 520 or so trade value points on the table!! now they still need a tackle. I hope Dorsey sees it that the price just went up for Miami.
    Jamaal is very happy with the pick of Fisher & you can see for yourself right here:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...a-86a29c59bb7e

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12