Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burned this Titans fan...

Default Burned this Titans fan...

This jerk had the nerve to cheer every time the Titans scored...

So I flicked my cigarette at him every time!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I find myself in agreement with you once again...
    Great minds and all...
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Cry...I am not talking about you, I am talking about anyone who Fs with my Chiefs stuff. I could care less about a Titans fan, use his coat for toilet paper for all i care!!
    Are you an *** when you go to other stadiums?

Do you taunt the fans who are living a nightmare?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Are you an *** when you go to other stadiums?

Do you taunt the fans who are living a nightmare?
    Yes....if people are being an *** to me. If someone gets on my case (Fubbalo, Cleveland) then I get on theirs and it usually ends up with someone gettting punched. Since I do not like to get punched I try to be the guy doing the punching. If fans around me are respectful then I am respectful and no one gets punched.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yes....if people are being an *** to me. If someone gets on my case (Fubbalo, Cleveland) then I get on theirs and it usually ends up with someone gettting punched. Since I do not like to get punched I try to be the guy doing the punching. If fans around me are respectful then I am respectful and no one gets punched.
    So it would seem that you and rbedgood are not in agreement.

So it would seem that you and rbedgood are not in agreement.

No, I am pretty sure he would do the same!!

When guys the size of Canada and I get in a fight, there usually isn't a need for a lot of punching. One punch that connects and the other guy is usually done. Therefore if we punch first then the other guy doesn't get a chance to piss us off making us punch him even harder in anger. So in reality we're doing him a favor by ending the whole thing quickly.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

No, I am pretty sure he would do the same!!
    Not from what he said before.

He says you should wear ear muffs to go with your skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    When guys the size of Canada and I get in a fight, there usually isn't a need for a lot of punching. One punch that connects and the other guy is usually done. Therefore if we punch first then the other guy doesn't get a chance to piss us off making us punch him even harder in anger. So in reality we're doing him a favor by ending the whole thing quickly.
    Have you ever seen heavyweights fight in the UFC?

There's usually a lot more than one punch being thrown!

Yeah, but most of those guys are not at football games starting fights . It is usually some little mouthy dipsh!t throwin cigarettes that gets himself knocked out!! :p

We aren't talking about professional fighters. Big guys can usually get along just fine in the bar/event. Its the short little Napolean-complexed runt like you that wants to pick a fight with the biggest guy in the room that causes the problem. What I'm saying is when we reach back and drop the lumber on your spry little frame you tend not to come back wanting more (even if you would be so able)...therefore my argument stands.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast