Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Developments: KC Chiefs and Denver Broncos Division race

Default Breaking Developments: KC Chiefs and Denver Broncos Division race

With the current news on Fox's issues, facing San Diego (who surprisingly are no slouches this season), could lose, and be two games behind the Chiefs, if they beat Buffalo.

Not that San Diego does not scare me for KC either, cause they do. Indy, Denver, and SD are my biggest concerns on the rest of the schedule. (I was worried about Washington until last week).

Just making the case that it would be easier for KC to play a game at their own tempo knowing there is no pressure for divisions best record.

What'cha think's?

What issues is Fox having? I haven't heard anything.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

never mind. I just googled it.

Open heart surgery.

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

*****this next comment is a joke, please understand i pray for a full recovery for john fox...******

but is it not odd he waited for obamacare to be implemented before his surgery?

seriously, if anything this will motivate denver ala indy and pagano.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    *****this next comment is a joke, please understand i pray for a full recovery for john fox...******

Seriously... is his Dr. still even practicing?

*****Same disclaimer*****

Nah, he just didn't want to have to game plan for the Chiefs!

I have a feeling it won't change things much. We all know Peyton runs that offense. Del Rio, the defensive coordinator, will likely be named interim head coach. He has plenty of experience as a head coach and is a very capable def. coordinator.

I could see this affecting them this week, only because I am sure his absence has caused some disruption and distraction to their practices and planning. I don't see his absence being a huge factor.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I have a feeling it won't change things much. We all know Peyton runs that offense. Del Rio, the defensive coordinator, will likely be named interim head coach. He has plenty of experience as a head coach and is a very capable def. coordinator.

I could see this affecting them this week, only because I am sure his absence has caused some disruption and distraction to their practices and planning. I don't see his absence being a huge factor.
    i am only talking about the chiefs gaining a two game edge before they face off. i know regardless how long he is out, they will rebound in the long term.

again, they could do a pagano rebound and not lose the rest of the season... the broncos that is.

what obamacare ??

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Fox will be out at least 4-6 weeks for an aortic heart valve replacement
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast