Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Go Ravens !!

Default Go Ravens !!

I hope they upset the Donks in Denver today.

I've always said that Denver never has won a SB outright and had those 2 in '97 and '98 given to them as a going-away present to their crybaby, buck-toothed, turd-out-of-back-pocket pulling QB named Elway because he wasn't good enough to win one outright.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    It looks like there are a lot of empty club level (middle) seats in this photo. How could that be?
    Apparently Denver fans are like Peyton, don't like it when the weather dips below 40. They are all huddled inside yelling at a TV.

That was so Friggin awesome! I can't talk today I was yelling so hard. If there can't be a chiefs win, a Donks loss is the next best thing. Wow did they set the bar and expectations high, only to fall flat. loved it.

This should not come as any surprise to anyone regarding the Donks losing. Historical fact: teams that have lost 4 SB's have not made it back. The '97 & '98 Donks do NOT count. I'm telling you, it was rigged to give Elway a going-away present. Here's part of the proof:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Sep17.html

Also, consider this: Does anyone really believe for a moment that if the Chiefs ( specifically Marty ) really wanted to win that '97 playoff game against Denver, that they would have kept Rich Gannon on the sideline for that entire game, let alone not be the starter? No way.

Bowlen said in a written statement released Thursday by the Broncos that the club gained no competitive advantage from these cap violations.

BS didn't help him win my butt. He keep better players instead of cutting some to get under the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Bowlen said in a written statement released Thursday by the Broncos that the club gained no competitive advantage from these cap violations.

BS didn't help him win my butt. He keep better players instead of cutting some to get under the cap.
    Let us also not forget, the easy schedules they were given in '97 and '98 that allowed them to get off to 7-0 starts both years ( they did not have to play one single team in their park that had been in the post-season the year before in the 1st half of either of those seasons -- the Chiefs did ), the horrendous officiating that went in their favor countless times, the massive holding & illegal chop blocks that they got away with allowing Terrell Davis to rack up big rushing numbers ( when this was taken away from them in 1999, defenders were able get off Denver blockers and they beat the hell out of Davis & ended his career in 1999 ).

And yet, I recall seeing a TV commercial that had Elway bragging about "winning" two SB's. He and Bowlen have about as much integrity as 5-day old dog doo-doo.

Do not forget the fact that the donks added to the cheating when they played us in that playoff game. Vaseline on the jerseys.........

The Fine Art of Getting Away With It - Los Angeles Times

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Do not forget the fact that the donks added to the cheating when they played us in that playoff game. Vaseline on the jerseys.........

The Fine Art of Getting Away With It - Los Angeles Times
    I remember that, they showed them wiping down their jerseys with a rag. As if that was going to rectify the situation.

and stickum on the fingers
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Yeah, but all things things aren't against any rules until they get caught and they edit the rule book. NFL history is chuck full of instances of "thinking outside the box" and teams got away with it because there were no rules against it.

it was a good game. right???

my hair looks good

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast