Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Power Rankings

Default Power Rankings

I get it...it's only May, but WTF....

ESPN has us at #30.

Our defense is undoubtedly a top 10 defense and our offense can only get better. That, along with a relatively easy schedule puts us at #30?!! REALLY?!!

After seeing our draft and our schedule, I really think this team is 9-7 or 10-6 and will be a playoff team. They'll at least be closer to a playoff team than the #30 team in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The team whose name shall not be mentioned! This so Harry Potter ish!
    I wouldn't know. I have never seen Harry Potter
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Baltimore won 5 games, Miami won 1, NYJ won 5 and the Bungals not too many more. Would your outlook have been a lot better had we won 5 games?
    My point is that it's hard for me to say that we have an easy schedule or a schedule that is against teams that we can beat when we finished with a worse record than ALL of them. I'm sure someone said the same thing last year but the games still have to be played and if somehow, someway we haven't improved mentally as well as physically from last season, we won't finish with many more wins than last season if any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    My point is that it's hard for me to say that we have an easy schedule or a schedule that is against teams that we can beat when we finished with a worse record than ALL of them. I'm sure someone said the same thing last year but the games still have to be played and if somehow, someway we haven't improved mentally as well as physically from last season, we won't finish with many more wins than last season if any at all.
    Mt point is that we have about 8 games against teams who are all in the same boat as us. 5 wins or 4 wins is irrelevant. Take a look at the division. I bet out record would have been better had we gotten to play Miami and the Jets twice last year. Just because a team won 7 games does not make them a good team. They may have played a lot of ****ty teams and a team with 4 wins may have played a tougher schedule. This is why i think it is odd that people can so quickly say we will be in the top 10 in the draft!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Mt point is that we have about 8 games against teams who are all in the same boat as us. 5 wins or 4 wins is irrelevant. Take a look at the division. I bet out record would have been better had we gotten to play Miami and the Jets twice last year. Just because a team won 7 games does not make them a good team. They may have played a lot of ****ty teams and a team with 4 wins may have played a tougher schedule. This is why i think it is odd that people can so quickly say we will be in the top 10 in the draft!
    I don't understand how you can be so confident that we would have beat Miami or the Jets! Did you watch any of our games? We may have lost to a good college team! Being sarcastic but we were terrible so I wouldn't say we could have beat anyone! That is why I don't think a top 10 pick is out of the question! However, if I am right two years in a row, I may have to say I told ya so!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

I don't understand how you can be so confident that we would have beat Miami or the Jets! Did you watch any of our games? We may have lost to a good college team! Being sarcastic but we were terrible so I wouldn't say we could have beat anyone! That is why I don't think a top 10 pick is out of the question! However, if I am right two years in a row, I may have to say I told ya so!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
    I never said we ABSOLUTELY would have. You can not say we ABSOLUTELY would not have. You say 4 wins I say 7 wins. Why is that so ridiculous? So far out of the realm of possibility that we could possibly improve? It seems simple for you to believe that we would not have beaten the 1-15 Dolphins. Why is it so hard to think that we might beat them this year?

I never said we ABSOLUTELY would have. You can not say we ABSOLUTELY would not have. You say 4 wins I say 7 wins. Why is that so ridiculous? So far out of the realm of possibility that we could possibly improve? It seems simple for you to believe that we would not have beaten the 1-15 Dolphins. Why is it so hard to think that we might beat them this year?
    Not confident at all. Just using your assumption against you. Your right, 4 wins 7 wins, it's all the same. Another losing season! We can agree to disagree as far as I'm concerned. I'm a realist not an optimist or a pesamist. We haven't done enough to improve our team to make the playoffs. Herms track record speaks for itself and until they prove to me otherwise, I'm not happy with the current situation our team is in.

We probably would have beaten the Dolphins last season, but they're bound to improve at least a little this season. I think they'll win around 4 games.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Not confident at all. Just using your assumption against you. Your right, 4 wins 7 wins, it's all the same. Another losing season! We can agree to disagree as far as I'm concerned. I'm a realist not an optimist or a pesamist. We haven't done enough to improve our team to make the playoffs. Herms track record speaks for itself and until they prove to me otherwise, I'm not happy with the current situation our team is in.
    I understand that there are two sides to an argument. But thanks anyways and your realism always seems to lean to the pessimistic side of things. No, chances are we are not going to have a playoff season. I still hope we do and as much as the 4-12 season left a bitter taste in everyones mouth I am still excited about watching the upside of this young team this year. I am not throwing i the towel in the beginning of June because we lost a lot of games last year. Maybe this is the year that the second year guys start to gel, and the rookies have outstanding seasons. Realistically, that COULD happen. That is why I am watching!!

I understand that there are two sides to an argument. But thanks anyways and your realism always seems to lean to the pessimistic side of things. No, chances are we are not going to have a playoff season. I still hope we do and as much as the 4-12 season left a bitter taste in everyones mouth I am still excited about watching the upside of this young team this year. I am not throwing i the towel in the beginning of June because we lost a lot of games last year. Maybe this is the year that the second year guys start to gel, and the rookies have outstanding seasons. Realistically, that COULD happen. That is why I am watching!!
    Okee Dokee!!

we were 2 lineman and a kick off guy and a returner away from being a good team last year. I really don't see how we bettered ourselves so far. We lost JA but got someone to replace him somewhat.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast