Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Go Ravens -- AGAIN !!

Default Go Ravens -- AGAIN !!

Beat those Donkeys and make them start 0-1.

I think the Donks defense is going to suck this year.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 09-05-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I know Manning is good, but when you give up 7 TD passes ( first time it's happened since Joe Kapp did it for Minnesota against Baltimore Sept. 28, 1969 ) , you got some major problems with your pass defense. The Ravens secondary did not look good in the preseason & even worse in this game. Look for them to get torched all year long.
    Very true on both sides of the ball this Ravens team is not the same as when we last saw them. They lost a lot of key players. They will be OK but I don't think they're super bowl contenders this year
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I know Manning is good, but when you give up 7 TD passes ( first time it's happened since Joe Kapp did it for Minnesota against Baltimore Sept. 28, 1969 ) , you got some major problems with your pass defense. The Ravens secondary did not look good in the preseason & even worse in this game. Look for them to get torched all year long.

Baltimore lost too many guys that they couldn't replace & it showed tonight.

Manning isn't just good, he's elite. However, I hope their d is weak this year.

I suppose everybody is going to crown the Donk's AFC West champs, AFC Conference champs, etc. I'm not buying it. Ravens just laid a big egg in the 2nd half. I think the Giants can beat them next week, if they go about it right -- for starters, play some Defense.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I really don't buy that Orioles thing they could have moved the game to Wednesday night like they did last year. And If you watched the pregame they had a Ravens celebration thing at the ravens field with a ton of people there. They could host that but not the game just doesn't make sense to me
    I didn't realize it was at that venue.

Baltimore lost too many guys that they couldn't replace & it showed tonight.
    Im guessing the loss of Ed Reed has a lot to do with that.

The Ravens just lost to many people. If anything, maybe Manning did them a favor and kick their front office into a better gear.

Denver I think will be the #1 offense this year. With wes walker and julias thomas at te. Manning can pick defenses apart. I can see denver running away feom everyone. There only enemy would be injuries and their pass rush which will get better when von miller returns. And also champ bailey will be back son as well.

LOL saying Denver D was not good, well they were missing 3 starters and only giving up 6 yards in the 3rd quarter. Denver is still the team to beat. 90% of the nation is picking Denver to win the AFC (even before this game it could of been 90%).

also LOL at the "dink and dunk" come on, you guys saw it ONCE and thought "i know what would be funny, make fun of MMH and talk about dink and dunks hahahahahaha" you basically dropped to his level, congrats!
    Last edited by doobs_05; 09-06-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    LOL saying Denver D was not good, well they were missing 3 starters and only giving up 6 yards in the 3rd quarter. Denver is still the team to beat. 90% of the nation is picking Denver to win the AFC (even before this game it could of been 90%).

also LOL at the "dink and dunk" come on, you guys saw it ONCE and thought "i know what would be funny, make fun of MMH and talk about dink and dunks hahahahahaha" you basically dropped to his level, congrats!
    OH no we didn't. It's all because of John Elway. Even the newspapers agree. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...lway-newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    OH no we didn't. It's all because of John Elway. Even the newspapers agree. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...lway-newspaper

What's funny about it, is it comes from Ohio......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast