Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With the Cutler deal comes an intresting scenario..

Default With the Cutler deal comes an intresting scenario..

So i'm watching NFL Total Access and they are talking about the bronco's needing a QB now. All the guys on NFL Network all agree the only QB in the draft that they think would fit into the Bronco's scheme is Mark Sanchez.
    Well the Bronco's have the 12th and 18th picks. I don't see Sanchez making it past the niners at 10.
    So IF the bronco's do want sanchez they are going to have to most likely move up into the top three. especially if detroit takes stafford. Since some mocks have seattle looking at the future at QB.

So who thinks it's possible old scott pioli makes a call to his old OC McDaniels and offers up a deal saying you can have our #3 for your #12 and #18? Or possible Denver's #12 and second rd.
    I for one want to keep the #3 and get curry or orakpo. Although pioli has made it known that he is open to dealing the #3.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I think Pioli is already looking at the possiblity of trading the pick. Then if we could get both 1st picks (which would be highly unlikley) from Denver then, HELL yeah I would do it. If we can get their 1st of round 1 and a 2nd rounder? Then I would do that also but i would also want their 4th as well.

I don't think there is anyway we give up cassell to the donks. No way. They just lost their franchise qb. No way we are giving them possibly another one. we will deal the pick with them but no way we deal cassell with them.

I'd still be open to dealing Cassell for the right price, I'd prefer him over Sanchez and Stafford right no for sure, but if Pioli was able to weasel some good picks out of McDaniels I'd probably want to bite on that. Can you imagine having the 3rd, 12th and 18th? Salary cap hell, but we'd definately be able to find some franchise leaders on both sides of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Pioli is such a wheeler and dealer I will repeat this, I could see him getting McDaniels giving up all of his draft picks for Cassell or atleast both number one pick ups which is what everyone was saying Cassell was worth before Pioli got Cassell and Vrabel for a 2nd rounder. I do believe McDaniels loves Cassell that much.
    Apperently I have had to much to drink tonight! I dont understand!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Apperently I have had to much to drink tonight! I dont understand!
    You'll need an extra "o" there.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    You'll need an extra "o" there.
    forum whore!

Who's not to say a trade for LJ or TG is not in the works? I don't think he will let go of Cassell.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Who's not to say a trade for LJ or TG is not in the works? I don't think he will let go of Cassell.
    I hope he won't.. Deal Cassel that is..

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    I hope he won't.. Deal Cassel that is..
    This was taken from the KC Star and it does make you wonder will they cut, keep him at a cheaper rate if he agree's or maybe even trade. Pioli is a kind of mystery man here so you never know what he might or can do.

At issue is $3.75 million of guaranteed money Johnson is due from the Chiefs in the contract extension he signed in August 2007. The contract calls for $3.5 million of Johnson’s 2009 salary and $250,000 of his 2010 salary to be guaranteed regardless of whether he plays for them or not.
    The Chiefs claim the one-game suspension he received from the NFL last year for violating the league’s personal-conduct policy is a breach of his contract and frees them from having to pay the guaranteed money.
    A source familiar with the situation has said the Chiefs would probably release Johnson if they prevail, suggesting the team wouldn’t be going through the trouble if it didn’t intend to free him from his contract.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast