Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is this a playoff team?

Default Is this a playoff team?

Come on people, let's face it, the Chiefs won a division that was terrible this year. Unless a miracle happens, the Ravens or whoever KC plays is going to spank
    the Chiefs just like the 8-8 Raiders did today.

KC has nothing, nothing at all, to be ashamed of. We won as many games THIS season as we have the past three- and to celebrate that improvement, we went ahead and won the division and got in the playoffs.

Part of our "weak" schedule couldn't be helped- we played the NFC West, and swept them. And if you have a weak schedule, shouldn't you win most of those games then? Well, we did.

I can't wait for next week. And I hope there is another week after that for our team. We kick arse.

Yes we're a playoff team. And if we go out in the first round, so be it. I didn't think we'd be here before the season started, but we are and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it till the last whistle

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefsfan1982 View Post
    You all are depressing! Learn how to lose. We finish 10-6. Let the playoff game be played before you start your whining...and pull your damn panties out of your *** crack!

The Chiefs have a VERY DANGEROUS offense! It is the type of offense that can sleep forever...but if it wakes up, it takes over a game!

My point is...there is a reason they play the game. There is only maybe 2 teams that I think would beat us 9 out of 10 times this year. One is the Patriots. 2 might be the Falcons...or Eagles.

But, we can beat ANY OTHER TEAM...ESPECIALLY at home.

We can also lose, but we can also win.

I guess the main thing I am trying to get across to the whiners...is...STFU!

Hey hey! Didn't you see my post just a couple before yours? I thought I was suitably Rah-rah!

Actually, I'd love to play the Falcons in the super bowl, and get everyone a ring for KC, so that Tony G can really live out the mistake he made leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Hey hey! Didn't you see my post just a couple before yours? I thought I was suitably Rah-rah!

Actually, I'd love to play the Falcons in the super bowl, and get everyone a ring for KC, so that Tony G can really live out the mistake he made leaving.

That would be sweet!

This is team is on the rise regardless of what happens today or next week. This season is the first of many winning seasons we will have this decade.

We have the critical positions locked up under contract, a good owner, GM, coach. The future is bright in KC and the rebuilding project is ahead of schedule.

This team is a year ahead of schedule and there is no shame in that. Did we overachieve, probably. Should we be excited about that? I sure as hell am. We'll play the game next week and see where the chips fall.
    I'll take a 10-6 season going to the playoffs. Much better than any of us ever expected heading into this season.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    KC has nothing, nothing at all, to be ashamed of. We won as many games THIS season as we have the past three- and to celebrate that improvement, we went ahead and won the division and got in the playoffs.

Part of our "weak" schedule couldn't be helped- we played the NFC West, and swept them. And if you have a weak schedule, shouldn't you win most of those games then? Well, we did.

I can't wait for next week. And I hope there is another week after that for our team. We kick arse.
    ...This!

We are technically a playoff team. are we of the caliber of all the other playoff teams? Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This is team is on the rise regardless of what happens today or next week. This season is the first of many winning seasons we will have this decade.

We have the critical positions locked up under contract, a good owner, GM, coach. The future is bright in KC and the rebuilding project is ahead of schedule.

This team is a year ahead of schedule and there is no shame in that. Did we overachieve, probably. Should we be excited about that? I sure as hell am. We'll play the game next week and see where the chips fall.
    I'll take a 10-6 season going to the playoffs. Much better than any of us ever expected heading into this season.
    Good post!

I love the sig BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...This!

We are technically a playoff team. are we of the caliber of all the other playoff teams? Time will tell.
    And the tale that time tells, will tell all.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    And the tale that time tells, will tell all.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefsfan1982 View Post
    You all are depressing! Learn how to lose. We finish 10-6. Let the playoff game be played before you start your whining...and pull your damn panties out of your *** crack!

The Chiefs have a VERY DANGEROUS offense! It is the type of offense that can sleep forever...but if it wakes up, it takes over a game!

My point is...there is a reason they play the game. There is only maybe 2 teams that I think would beat us 9 out of 10 times this year. One is the Patriots. 2 might be the Falcons...or Eagles.

But, we can beat ANY OTHER TEAM...ESPECIALLY at home.

We can also lose, but we can also win.

I guess the main thing I am trying to get across to the whiners...is...STFU!
    I'm a whiner, I'm a whiner because if there is ONE TEAM, JUST ONE TEAM THE CHIEFS HAVE TO BEAT EACH YEAR, that team is the Raiders.

Good grief, I mean really, we get beat by those jokers TWICE!!! The Raiders are dirty SOB's and we should beat them everytime, simply because we are better than they are.

Geez, I HATE when we lose to the stupid Raiders, I would rather be 2 and 16 and have both of those wins be the Raiders.

Ok well maybe that is a stretch, but you get the point.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast