Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Default Goodbye

I hate to do it, but timsatt1 wins. I can't be party to a forum where another person is allowed to attack a person's family. I enjoyed my time here and I was really glad to finally be back, but I can't ignore tim's ignorance and stupidity. Guru, coach, h-squared, chief31, canada, chiefster, and all the other people I met on here, it's people like you that make it great to be a fan. Stay in touch and let me know how everything is going. H-squared has my e-mail address. Timsatt, you're an ignorant and arrogant little prick, I wish I just had a chance to meet you in person. Take care everyone! Ciao.
    Last edited by prough91; 12-13-2007 at 02:20 AM. Reason: oops, i forgot coach
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8-pCbQnSC4"]YouTube - Schweaty Balls[/ame]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

See Prough.... this is exactly why you shouldnt leave. You bring forth so many other good posts including your own... Stay - we can all put tim on ignore!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    See Prough.... this is exactly why you shouldnt leave. You bring forth so many other good posts including your own... Stay - we can all put tim on ignore!

yes, exactly, he can make me not exist if he wants. easy as clicking on a button.

but i know the politics behind his post, he wants coach to step in and ban me. that is why he doesnt use the feature that takes care of the problem anyways and he calls me out.

but its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yes, exactly, he can make me not exist if he wants. easy as clicking on a button.

but i know the politics behind his post, he wants coach to step in and ban me. that is why he doesnt use the feature that takes care of the problem anyways and he calls me out.

but its all good.
    I say we make this a democratic process...
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I say we make this a democratic process...
    I should neg rep you for that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

prough your a friend and I have always appreciated your contribution to the site, but I gotta be honest here bud, I'm feeling a bit stabbed in the back. I went to bat for you and advocated for you to have a "Beat" column here on the site which could have lead to some good things, and I was under the impression that you were eager to begin writing again. Well my friend I will do so no more; if you are going to let one person drive you away, allowing that one person to outweigh those who have befriended you and welcome you here with open arms then I have to seriously doubt that you have skin thick enough to withstand any sort of criticism of your thoughts and opinions expressed in your articles. It is for this reason we have an "ignore" feature here.

I am very disappointed with this development, FWIW.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-14-2007 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    prough your a friend and I have always appreciated your contribution to the site, but I gotta be honest here bud, I'm feeling a bit stabbed in the back. I went to bat for you and advocated for you to have a "Beat" column here on the site which could have lead to some good things, and I was under the impression that you were eager to begin writing again. Well my friend I will do so no more; if you are going to let one person drive you away, allowing that one person to outweigh those who have befriended you and welcome you here with open arms then I have to seriously doubt that you have skin thick enough to withstand any sort of criticism of your thoughts and opinions expressed in your articles. It is for this reason we have an "ignore" feature here.

...and for the record, i didnt innitiate this. for some reason, out of no where comes this prough, who hasnt ever posted since i joined...and attacks me for making a joke about brody being our future QB because he has a forearm like beawolf.

and i mean he went off on me for thinking that. calling me an idiot and all that. and im like, dude its a joke, im not stupid enough to think that because his arm looks like beawolfs (which it doesnt at all) that he is going to be great.

then he went to my profile and went through all my latest posts and went off on me for all my opinions.

that is fine, just as long as he can also take what he dishes, which he cannot. and that is why he is gone. unfortunate soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

Pretty much the long form of what I stated earlier. Thanks for writing off the entire membership here just because you didn't like one person. Not a good way to make friends.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Pretty much the long form of what I stated earlier. Thanks for writing off the entire membership here just because you didn't like one person. Not a good way to make friends.
    it kind of makes me feel important. like i am the only one that mattered to him and he is saddened that i did not get along with him :)

but anyways...his friend did just join the site...so i doubt HE is really leaving anyways. plus i am gonna quit dishing it out since i know for sure that he cant take it. so it should be a more peaceful environment for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Well put. And, not a good way to keep the friends you have made.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast