Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What 4 Bowe?

Default What 4 Bowe?

If you were trading Bowe what would you want for him???

Really? Bowe is 10th in receptions and 16th in yards for WRs on possibly the worst team in the NFL with the worst QB situation.

You all feel Fitzgerald is one of the best WRs in the NFL and his numbers are VERY similar to Bowe's and a very similar QB situation.

Stop being biased cuz you don't like him as a person and look at him as a player. He is doing VERY GOOD with his team situation. I could only imagine what he would do with Brady or Rodgers throwing him the ball!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

We wort get anything fi r bowe. He's a free agent.

I wonder if another team would take a conditional deal. Like we get a 3rd round pick for just the trade. If he gets 600 yards and 6 TDs, it moves to a 2nd round pick. If he gets 1000 yds and/or 10 TDs, it becomes a 1st round pick.

You think anyone would take that deal?

A team that is short a receiver and is in the Superbowl hunt would consider giving up a second, most likely that team would be giving up a late second anyway. A team in rebuilding mode like the Dolphins are not going to do that though, they need that pick more than they need a receiver.

Green Bay is probably not interested, but New England? Maybe, the Jets? Very possible, Houston, they might have some interest.

Not much else is out there though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Really? Bowe is 10th in receptions and 16th in yards for WRs on possibly the worst team in the NFL with the worst QB situation.

You all feel Fitzgerald is one of the best WRs in the NFL and his numbers are VERY similar to Bowe's and a very similar QB situation.

Stop being biased cuz you don't like him as a person and look at him as a player. He is doing VERY GOOD with his team situation. I could only imagine what he would do with Brady or Rodgers throwing him the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    A team that is short a receiver and is in the Superbowl hunt would consider giving up a second, most likely that team would be giving up a late second anyway. A team in rebuilding mode like the Dolphins are not going to do that though, they need that pick more than they need a receiver.

Green Bay is probably not interested, but New England? Maybe, the Jets? Very possible, Houston, they might have some interest.

Not much else is out there though.
    I'm going to have to disgree with that statement. When you use a 2nd on a player you hope he becomes a usable player. Bowe is already a proven player and giving up a 2nd for someone that is already developed isn't out of the question. So long as Pioli can make Miami believe he'd tag Bowe again instead of letting him go.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

Watch the guy play mute the music if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I'm going to have to disgree with that statement. When you use a 2nd on a player you hope he becomes a usable player. Bowe is already a proven player and giving up a 2nd for someone that is already developed isn't out of the question. So long as Pioli can make Miami believe he'd tag Bowe again instead of letting him go.
    Yes, and that only applies as if Miami accepts that they are going to also have to Franchise or pay Bowe a considerable amount of money. We seem to overlook that point pretty easily. Miami I doubt will take Bowe unless they feel that a contract is approved and ready to be signed at the end of the season, or they too are going to be willing to Franchise.

I am not familiar with Miami's situation, but they may already have a player they are going to have to franchise and whatever they would do to get Bowe in there would have to be done before the trade was done.

That kind of uncertainty in giving up a 2nd round pick for a player that is potentially a free agent and may walk at the end of the season is just not going to happen, no matter how good that player is.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

If we do lose bowe do we get a compensatory pick like we will this year for brandon carr.....

Have to agree with Hayvern on this one...It would take one incredible sales pitch to convince any team to let loose with a second round draft pick for a reciever that's at the end of his contract. Especially after the signing fiasco last year, and all the dropped passes.

If I was a GM interested in Bowe, I'd wait the whole thing out until next March before trying to make an offer.

Has an NFL player ever gotten a back to back franchise tag? If I was going to try and trade anybody...It'd be McCluster.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast