Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick Due In Court On First Day Of Falcon Practice

Sweets Guest

Default Michael Vick Due In Court On First Day Of Falcon Practice

Training camp hasn't even started for the Atlanta Falcons, but the Michael Vick indictment is already making an impact.

Vick will have to appear in court on July 26 to face charges that he was involved in a dog fighting conspiracy. July 26 also happens to be the first day of practice at the Falcons' training camp.

Vick is to appear at a 3:30 p.m. bond hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Dennis Dohnal and a 4 p.m. arraignment before U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson, who will handle the case that has put his career in jeopardy.
    The Falcons' first practice begins at 3 p.m. the same day - a coincidence that promises to fuel the media maelstrom swirling around the team.
    Vick will, presumably, be back at training camp to face a media circus the next day.

Throw the book at him!

or in my words..
    son,your acts leave me speechless,i'm giving u life!
    :character00112:

I am already tired of hearing all this crap about him and it is gonna go on forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I am already tired of hearing all this crap about him and it is gonna go on forever!!
    ...and ever, and ever, and ever; 'cause the news can't just report on something once or twice and then leave it alone.

Sweets Guest

Well if the media did that you'd never hear anything about the Chiefs...lol

oh wait.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Well if the media did that you'd never hear anything about the Chiefs...lol

oh wait.......
    Well the KC area screen their reporters well so that the least amount of accurate information is ever released; i.e. Rhonda Moss.

Ya know, until recently, I thought all of the Rhonda Moss comments were directed at Randy Moss. At least, until the "caption this pic" started.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Ya know, until recently, I thought all of the Rhonda Moss comments were directed at Randy Moss. At least, until the "caption this pic" started.

ROFL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Training camp hasn't even started for the Atlanta Falcons, but the Michael Vick indictment is already making an impact.

Vick will have to appear in court on July 26 to face charges that he was involved in a dog fighting conspiracy. July 26 also happens to be the first day of practice at the Falcons' training camp.

Vick is to appear at a 3:30 p.m. bond hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Dennis Dohnal and a 4 p.m. arraignment before U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson, who will handle the case that has put his career in jeopardy.

The Falcons' first practice begins at 3 p.m. the same day - a coincidence that promises to fuel the media maelstrom swirling around the team.
    Vick will, presumably, be back at training camp to face a media circus the next day.
    I think they should fine his *** for everyday missed on top of everything!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast