Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: LJ's After Game Tweet

Default LJ's After Game Tweet

This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

What do you guys think hes talking about?

Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Are you serious? Grow up. I am done with you and your hatred. Oh by the way, not only is "Go off on a different tyrant" a proper sentence, the rest of the sentence is too, "genius". Here's a tip, try reading the entire post carefully. Maybe twice if needed.
    Did I f**k your mother or something? Why are you so pissed off at me? Cause I don't like LJ? Dont fo off on some crazy tirade....oh I mean tyrant!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I don't think putting charles in would work.....charles comes in people aren't thinking run then he gets like 5 carries and about and gets a good YPC....but then you put him in there for about 30 touches then you'll see his YPC go down. It is the O-lines fault....yes LJ is a cry baby but this o-line sucks....half the time i see a defender in the backfield within a second
    Exactly! Thats why Charles YPC is so high. Put him in as a starter and the numbers will go down...plus we risk more turnovers.

Are you serious? Grow up. I am done with you and your hatred. Oh by the way, not only is "Go off on a different tyrant" a proper sentence, the rest of the sentence is too, "genius". Here's a tip, try reading the entire post carefully. Maybe twice if needed.
    Whatever man, again you see what you want to see and it shows horribly. You responded to a comment with an ahole remark "genius" and was wrong about the context. Someone tries to point out your failure and you once again go off on a different tyrant that has nothing to do at all about the comment you quoted. We get it, despite your sig, you hate LJ and the whole teams failures are his fault. Blah Blah Blah.
    First, I have to guess that "tirade" was the word you intended here. If not, then you have probably strayed from the meaning of the word "Tyrant".

Secondly, attacking grammar? Really?

Thirdly... I no more blame LJ for his recent performances than I credit him for his performances in '05 and '06. Which isn't much.

However, his display of poor attitude has been appearent from the beginning, with little relief.

Maybe he is growing up, and a good o-line and offense would actually get him where I think he should be. (The endzone)

If we can't give him that, then where he should be is on another team.

Such silly reasoning. Charles YPC didn't go down in the only game he's ever had significant touches. In fact it went up (5.9) and he had the first 100 yard game the Bucs gave up last season. He also had more touches per fumble than LJ.

But let's keep doing what we're doing. It's obviously working so well.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Such silly reasoning. Charles YPC didn't go down in the only game he's ever had significant touches. In fact it went up (5.9) and he had the first 100 yard game the Bucs gave up last season. He also had more touches per fumble than LJ.

But let's keep doing what we're doing. It's obviously working so well.
    Thats typical to happen in your first few games. But once defenses realize you are a threat the YPC will go down especially with this Offensive line...

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Thats typical to happen in your first few games. But once defenses realize you are a threat the YPC will go down especially with this Offensive line...

This is his second year, and he had a bunch of big plays last year. Why are defenses waiting to realize he's a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This is his second year, and he had a bunch of big plays last year. Why are defenses waiting to realize he's a threat?
    Because he isn't. Until he puts up 2005 LJ like numbers then he will be under the radar.

Because he isn't. Until he puts up 2005 LJ like numbers then he will be under the radar.
    Dosen't it tell you something that you have to go back to 2005 stats to consider LJ a threat?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Dosen't it tell you something that you have to go back to 2005 stats to consider LJ a threat?
    You mean 2006...
    lets see 2007 we were 4-3 and he was doing descent with a sub par O line then he got hurt during a game he was doing really well vs the Packers. Missed more than half the year. Missed some of last year and we had a ****ty o line and now he is back with one of the worst o lines of all time. We used to get LJ involved with everything now its just predictable which is why LJ has sucked. The other D knows he is still a threat waiting to breakout and if LJ gets going early then hes a big threat (which hasn't happened because we have been very predictable and the o line lets instant penetration almost every time). Hes the most well known threat of the Chiefs next to Bowe now. If they stop these two guys the Chiefs can't win is the other teams gameplan even though LJ hasn't been as good lately but thats mostly on the O line. We all know LJ is a good back its just his EGO! EGO....EGO.....EGO. Lack of confidence in his team and the O line.

If we get him going early then he will run better because thats the way he is.

You mean 2006...
    lets see 2007 we were 4-3 and he was doing descent with a sub par O line then he got hurt during a game he was doing really well vs the Packers. Missed more than half the year. Missed some of last year and we had a ****ty o line and now he is back with one of the worst o lines of all time. We used to get LJ involved with everything now its just predictable which is why LJ has sucked. The other D knows he is still a threat waiting to breakout and if LJ gets going early then hes a big threat (which hasn't happened because we have been very predictable and the o line lets instant penetration almost every time). Hes the most well known threat of the Chiefs next to Bowe now. If they stop these two guys the Chiefs can't win is the other teams gameplan even though LJ hasn't been as good lately but thats mostly on the O line. We all know LJ is a good back its just his EGO! EGO....EGO.....EGO. Lack of confidence in his team and the O line.

If we get him going early then he will run better because thats the way he is.
    I was just going by what you said about his 2005 numbers.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast