Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Default Goodbye

I hate to do it, but timsatt1 wins. I can't be party to a forum where another person is allowed to attack a person's family. I enjoyed my time here and I was really glad to finally be back, but I can't ignore tim's ignorance and stupidity. Guru, coach, h-squared, chief31, canada, chiefster, and all the other people I met on here, it's people like you that make it great to be a fan. Stay in touch and let me know how everything is going. H-squared has my e-mail address. Timsatt, you're an ignorant and arrogant little prick, I wish I just had a chance to meet you in person. Take care everyone! Ciao.
    Last edited by prough91; 12-13-2007 at 02:20 AM. Reason: oops, i forgot coach
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Geez, give the guy a break...

Maybe he is just cooling off a little bit.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Geez, give the guy a break...

Maybe he is just cooling off a little bit.
    That's fine - cool off, he doesn'tneed to start a thread about it. I'm a friend of his, and I thought a good one, however, obviously not as good a friend as I thought if he is going to let tim chase him off. There are a lot of other folks he could hang out with here; all he needs to do is avail himself of the ignore feature and "POOF" tim is gone. BTW I'd be saying every bit of this to him personally if he were here. I'm not mad at him, but not happy with his decision. But, I guess he has to do what he has to do; I'll do no more to make him feel welcome here; if he doesn't know that by now then he never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That's fine - cool off, he doesn'tneed to start a thread about it. I'm a friend of his, and I thought a good one, however, obviously not as good a friend as I thought if he is going to let tim chase him off. There are a lot of other folks he could hang out with here; all he needs to do is avail himself of the ignore feature and "POOF" tim is gone. BTW I'd be saying every bit of this to him personally if he were here. I'm not mad at him, but not happy with his decision. But, I guess he has to do what he has to do; I'll do no more to make him feel welcome here; if he doesn't know that by now then he never will.
    I'm not telling anyone to beg him to stay.

If he doesn't want to be associated with the site, it is his decision.

I got to know him pretty well, in the short time we talked, just didn't know you guys were that passionate about him deserting us.

Get back here prough or suffer the consequences!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm not telling anyone to beg him to stay.

If he doesn't want to be associated with the site, it is his decision.

I got to know him pretty well, in the short time we talked, just didn't know you guys were that passionate about him deserting us.

Get back here prough or suffer the consequences!!!

He's a good friend, who I feel like I stuck my neck out for when he told me he was interested in writing articles for us again, so, yeah I take this a bit personally.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to watch the Borne Ultimatum, so "Goodbye"! :p
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-14-2007 at 11:31 PM.

It is one thing when the membership of an entire site runs you off. When you run off because of ONE person it says, I don't give a crap about the rest of you.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    It is one thing when the membership of an entire site runs you off. When you run off because of ONE person it says, I don't give a crap about the rest of you.

Exactly!

I refrained from criticism here because I didn't understand. If prough hadn't returned soon, I might have been a bit critical. But, I believed he would be back soon, with a full-boat of embarassment over his reaction. Everyone here has done some things that they were later embarrassed about, or they very well should have been. Lol.

Glad you made it back prough.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I refrained from criticism here because I didn't understand. If prough hadn't returned soon, I might have been a bit critical. But, I believed he would be back soon, with a full-boat of embarassment over his reaction. Everyone here has done some things that they were later embarrassed about, or they very well should have been. Lol.

Glad you made it back prough.
    Very well put!

Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Very well put!

Rep!
    Damn!!! You are embarrassing.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Damn!!! You are embarrassing.
    HA! I embarrassed Guru!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast