Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This sucks

Default This sucks

The Bears get Peppers and Taylor, our only gift is the ability to resign Battle. Is crazy Carl back at the helm?

Penny pincher, our over head right now is like what , 41 million? Savin for a rainy day or what? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Alleman gone, Wade smith gone, Chambers unsigned....This is not looking good. We have serious issues in the OL and we're letting our depth go away. Not so sad about Alleman, but Wade was really important last year. And what are we waiting for to resign chambers?!

All right, I know I'm just getting antsy since it's only been 34 hours or so of free agency. But I've got to believe Pioli has something up his sleeve, and something big since we're letting all these lineman go. Let's make some moves Scott!! Haley did his part!
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    Alleman gone, Wade smith gone, Chambers unsigned....This is not looking good. We have serious issues in the OL and we're letting our depth go away. Not so sad about Alleman, but Wade was really important last year. And what are we waiting for to resign chambers?!

All right, I know I'm just getting antsy since it's only been 34 hours or so of free agency. But I've got to believe Pioli has something up his sleeve, and something big since we're letting all these lineman go. Let's make some moves Scott!! Haley did his part!
    Yep and now Alleman has already been signed by the Colts, and Wade looks like he's going to sign with the Bills. Those guys could have been retained so cheap it makes you wonder, why not retain them? Wade Smith was arguably our most consistent lineman last season.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Its just the way that Pioli works he does not go after the HIGH name talent. He goes after the solid players that just dont get as much press. We will see some movement sometime. Or at least thats what I am telling myself.
    I know I hate what he did in NE!!

i understand it is now only day 2 of free agency, but we have too many gaping holes to just address through even this especially deep draft. last year we were strapped for time with the new staff and everything, whats the excuse going to be this year? just get something done!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I know I hate what he did in NE!!
    I mean realy ONLY 3 rings. I guess that might just be what we have to settle for. Its a hard knock life.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I mean realy ONLY 3 rings. I guess that might just be what we have to settle for. Its a hard knock life.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Word is we are working on a deal with Chambers and Thomas Jones is coming for an Interview on monday . Smith didnt sign with the Bills so everyone take a deep breath !

free agent class sucks this year becuase of uncapped season. We are doing fine.

the way this has been going so far,we will be in last place forever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast