Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Gameday Virgin needs help

Default Gameday Virgin needs help

Hello all Chiefs fans. I am Georgia's biggest Chiefs fan and will be attending my first Chiefs game in Arrrowhead this sunday for my birthday present. I am leving 78 degree weather to head to KC for an event of a lifetime. I have been a Chiefs fans since i was a little girl. I collected cards of my favs like, Lenny Dawson, Ed Podalak, Jan Stenerude, Otis Taylor and the likes. So this is going to be a dream come true and i don't want to miss anything. My question is......we will not have a vehicle to tailgate with so what would you recommend for a "virgin" gameday fan? Will it be more exciting to go into the stadium as soon as it opnes or is the party outside better? Looking for any advice to make my Chiefs experience the best.
    Thanks in advance.
    Georgia Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    For me it was all about the experience. It would have been even better had we won, but I had a blast either way. I can see what you are saying though, I can imagine that place in a close game.
    The first game I ever got to go to was a preseason game and I thought it was sooo awesome. Then a couple of weeks later I went to opening day against the Raiders, I can't even explain how awesome that was.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I just hate the 15 hour drive or I would figure out a way to get season tickets.....a dream come true. Even the parking lot was exciting.A fight broke out as we were leaving and security guards swarmed the area. Entertainment from all areas.

I just hate the 15 hour drive or I would figure out a way to get season tickets.....a dream come true. Even the parking lot was exciting.A fight broke out as we were leaving and security guards swarmed the area. Entertainment from all areas.
    A 15 hour drive = 4 hour flight!! That is how I get there. I am trying to talk my wife into letting me buy a little house in KC and renting it out so i have a place to crash when I go to games!! All out of towners will be welcome!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    A 15 hour drive = 4 hour flight!! That is how I get there. I am trying to talk my wife into letting me buy a little house in KC and renting it out so i have a place to crash when I go to games!! All out of towners will be welcome!!
    That's true! I did pick up a lottery ticket while driving home, so if I hit it tomorrow you will see me at all the home games. Be careful what you offer, people might take you up on that.

Glad you got your "dream come true" visit to Arrowhead! Mine's still to come in the future. Wow the thought of seeing the Chiefs while being surrounded by a sea of RED in the stands!

Yeah, it's not pretty when we lose at home... there have been a lot of fights this season...

What are you gonna do kick them out during Chiefs season?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

That's true! I did pick up a lottery ticket while driving home, so if I hit it tomorrow you will see me at all the home games. Be careful what you offer, people might take you up on that.
    I hope they do. I am gonna rent it to HH (real cheap) as the landlord when I am not around and he will run the Chiefs Hotel!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Glad you got your "dream come true" visit to Arrowhead! Mine's still to come in the future. Wow the thought of seeing the Chiefs while being surrounded by a sea of RED in the stands!
    So now my dream is to go see every NFL team at home to see if anywhere compares to Arrowhead....I really doubt it.

So now my dream is to go see every NFL team at home to see if anywhere compares to Arrowhead....I really doubt it.
    thats what I am doing....we need to do some planning!!

No where compares to Arrowhead!

thats what I am doing....we need to do some planning!!
    Make sure you guys go to the other stadiums when the Chiefs are playing!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast