Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What i Tell You..

Default What i Tell You..

The Oakland Raiders walk into KC, play TERRIBLE... and still beat your chiefs. Good game though. JaMarcus Russell had a terrible showing... if it wasnt for him we would have had much more production. And even with your penalties and miscues.. you were at home, so no excuses. Lookin forward to the game at Oakland.

You can thank the prevent defense, which is the same reason you lost to the Chargers.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I don't even want to hear it.

Only a raiders fan would be proud of how you won that game. Pesonally I would be embarassed if that was my team.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    The Oakland Raiders walk into KC, play TERRIBLE... and still beat your chiefs. Good game though. JaMarcus Russell had a terrible showing... if it wasnt for him we would have had much more production. And even with your penalties and miscues.. you were at home, so no excuses. Lookin forward to the game at Oakland.
    First as much as i hate to do this congrats for your team winning. But are you realy on here bragging about the Oakland raiders. REALY? You won a game you had no business even being close in and your bragging I would be worried if i were you not bragging. Yes the chiefs no have excuse they beat themselfs but oakland did not win it the chiefs lost it.

LOL. The chiefs absolutely dominated the radiers in every aspect of this game, except turn overs an points. This team is mostly made up of scrubs off the street and they still kicked the Raiders buts. The Raiders on the other hand are year three of the rebuilding phase and was one unecessary roughing penalty away from losing...

If I was a Raider fan, I would be very worried about my team in caparion, specially with Russell as the QB. I also can't wait until the next game. I think by then this make shift team will be better tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    LOL. The chiefs absolutely dominated the radiers in every aspect of this game, except turn overs an points. This team is mostly made up of scrubs off the street and they still kicked the Raiders buts. The Raiders on the other hand are year three of the rebuilding phase and was one unecessary roughing penalty away from losing...

If I was a Raider fan, I would be very worried about my team in caparion, specially with Russell as the QB. I also can't wait until the next game. I think by then this make shift team will be better tuned.
    We didn't dominate special teams! Their kicking game is amazing.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Only a raider fan would post a title that makes him sound like a cave man.

"What I tell you"

We win game big fun Chiefs no good

Congrats to the Faders for the win in a game that the Chiefs, clearly, should have won.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast