Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.

Default How do you get over this loss? If we lose at Denver it is over.

What do you do personally to not go insane wondering whether we will make the playoffs this year..

Please help.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yes, because my mind thinks differently than yours. i must be!
    No. For comparing the Chiefs to the Knicks! They're salary cap situation is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse than ours it's unbelievable! The Chiefs will be about middle of the road when it comes to cap room.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    No. For comparing the Chiefs to the Knicks! They're salary cap situation is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse than ours it's unbelievable! The Chiefs will be about middle of the road when it comes to cap room.
    ok true, i was totally exagerating.

didnt know if ppl in here actually knew anything about the knicks or the nba for that matter.

you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Hey, I have to admit, I hopped on the "O line is causing the RB woes" bandwagon. But, Kolby has dispelled that myth. Here's some stats, keeping in mind LJ has played in 9 games.

Carries-

LJ 158
    KS 62

Yards-

LJ 559
    KS 252

TD's-

LJ 3
    KS 2

Average Yards per Rush

LJ 3.5
    KS 4.1

Say what you want, but Kolby has half the yards in 2 games than LJ had in 9. He's well on his way to beating LJ if given 9 games to play. The O line is the same one LJ ran behind. Look no further than Huard falling all over the field this weekend to know that.
    The play calling from Solari/Herm was completely different during the times that these two started.

We have been in desperation mode lately and been making progress because of the creativity.

Defenses don't know exactly what we are gonna call every down, so they are unprepared.

I think Kolby is awesome, but think it has less to do with the O line, than play calling.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The play calling from Solari/Herm was completely different during the times that these two started.

We have been in desperation mode lately and been making progress because of the creativity.

Defenses don't know exactly what we are gonna call every down, so they are unprepared.

I think Kolby is awesome, but think it has less to do with the O line, than play calling.
    ...Agreed, and yet we still only managed ten points.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Agreed, and yet we still only managed ten points.
    Positively outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Positively outstanding!

I hope that I am wrong, but in just two games, there has already been a big decrease in Kolbys productivity. It is way too early for me to rest my hopes on Kolby. He has started two games. I honestly see Kolby coming back to Earth soon.

I would like to see the Chiefs actually get something in trade for LJ, but very seriously doubt that it will happen. I feel that RBs are a dime a dozen, so I wouldn't really miss LJ alot.

I just think that comparing Smiths numbers for two games, to LJs numbers, over nine games, is unfair. His numbers against the Chrgers weren't even that great. The one game makes him look alot better.

Kolby had a little over 80 yards against the Chargers, anyone know on how many carries?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Kolby had a little over 80 yards against the Chargers, anyone know on how many carries?
    21 or 22 carries.

21 carries, 83 yards.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast