View Poll Results: Option A or option B

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • A) Would you rather be a spoiler and destroy Denver's chances of making the playoffs?

32 88.89%
  • B) Lose-and assure yourself of picking Ndamukong Suh in this year's upcoming draft?

4 11.11%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Question For Chiefs Fans

Default Hypothetical Question For Chiefs Fans

Ok, so it looks as if Denver is yet again in the thralls of another epic late season collapse-this one subsequently worse the previous two. And our playoff hopes will more than likely hinge on the last game of the year versus the Kansas City Chiefs.

So my question to you is:

A) Would you rather be a spoiler and destroy Denver's chances of making the playoffs, thus ripping out the heart of every Bronco fan in existence?

Or

B) Lose-and assure yourself of picking Ndamukong Suh in this year's upcoming draft(I know, I know, he may not be there but go with it it)?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Maybe one or two wouldn't feel like the first one but for the Chiefs winning a supper bowl wopuld be the best thing that has happened since 1970, So for 40 years.
    Let's put it this way-for a Bronco fan over the age of 25. Seeing Denver win a ring with Elway-would be the equivalent of a Chiefs fan being able to watch Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith(as a Chief), Christian Okoye, Deron Cherry, Stephone Paige, Priest Holmes, and Albert Lewis win a ring(and I'm sure I missed a few). Combined!

If Denver fans could care less if they won another Superbowl, then why in the world are they (you) up in arms about this season's late collapse?

The big reason I would like to see Denver miss the playoffs is they went for all the quick fixes. I would like Pioli's plan to be shown as sound as the next couple years play out. He has said we were not worried about winning games this year, but contending for the Superbowl every year (not those exact words, but soemthing to that effect). I know it does not look pretty right now, but I am going to continue to have faith in the plan. Come next year, as long as we see decent improvement, then its all good.
    Last edited by Isawa_mo; 12-22-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Win and rip out every Bronco's fans hearts. Last week was really bad I HATE the F-in tRaiders but I just hate the Broncos when they play each other it I want to see them both loose. My favorite teams are as follows

#1 Chiefs
    #2 Whoever is playing the tRaiders
    #3 Whoever is playing the Broncos
    #4 Whoever is playing the Cryboys

The last thing we need is to draft another DE in our 3-4 defense, so obviously I want the Donkeys to lose. Playing spoiler is sweet satisfaction during a poor season.

We wont get the 1st pick so there no promise of getting anyone in the draft. So I would rather see us ruin denvers season. It may or may not have something to do with my hateing denver as well.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    The last thing we need is to draft another DE in our 3-4 defense, so obviously I want the Donkeys to lose. Playing spoiler is sweet satisfaction during a poor season.
    Of course-who needs the most dominant defensive player in the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Of course-who needs the most dominant defensive player in the draft?
    What good does it do to have a bunch of good players at one position and terrible ones at every other position? Besides, there's a 0% chance the Rams win out. They will have the #1 pick.

you are correct...everyone take note of what yashi said...because thats exactly what Suh is in the 3-4

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post

If we could get D'Brickshaw Ferguson, then I'll take the loss.

Wherever we are selecting, I imagine the plan is to try and trade down with Seattle or Washington so they can select the best quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    If we could get D'Brickshaw Ferguson, then I'll take the loss.

Wherever we are selecting, I imagine the plan is to try and trade down with Seattle or Washington so they can select the best quarterback.
    I could see Denver, Washington, Seattle, Miami, Oakland, Possible STL, Jacksonville if they don't think Garrad will pan out, Bills, Carolina, and maybe Cleavland.

I would be glad to trade down and get a few more draft picks.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast