Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Idiots! Yeah YOU! Sit down and Shut up about you stupid Quarterbacks!!!!

Default Hey Idiots! Yeah YOU! Sit down and Shut up about you stupid Quarterbacks!!!!

Boo hoo. Why cant Carl get a name brand QB? Why didnt we sign a veteran QB? Are you guys smoking crack with Tamaric Vanover? We already have a veteran QB that knows our system better than any other veteran QB is gonna be able to learn right away. Thats right! The same guy who almost won us the game last week against no other than the New England Patriots! The same guy who led us to the playoffs when Trent Greens pumpkin bounced off the turf in 2006. The same guy who always comes in when our guy goes down and leads us down the field without throwing picks. Last year being the exception and you know why. A VETERAN? WHO? ITS WEEK 2! Even the other teams that you heard were bringin in veteran QB's in the middle of the season, arent starting them!!!! We got our guy!
    Second of all, Who the hell is the name brand QB out thier right now! Chris Simms? He's as name brand as that huge bag of GOLDEN FLAKES at your nearest grocery store. How about the fact that Herm just said yesterday, that Thigpen is gonna get some playing time in the next couple of games. Thigpen is in a "show us what you can do" period right now, hes gonna get a shot. To top it all off, Croyle will be back in 2-3 games. With all of that, you guys wanna sign a veteran QB in the middle of the season! Have you not been paying attention to the past 6 months when the Chiefs have been saying over and over again that they are trying to build threw youth!!!! RE-BUILD! Thats why they bring in a young mobile kid from Tennessee that can throw the ball. Is he gonna play next week? NO. Would Chris Simms play next week? NO. Not to mention that they liked this kid already and if they didnt sign him THIS WEEK The Titans were locking him up for the rest of the season because they just lost Vince Young! (deep breath) OK now for the Carl Peterson stuff. Do we not have coaches that look at players. Do we not have scouts? You guys sound like a bunch of Jason Whitlock Cult followers! Im not a huge Peterson fan either but geeze louise, shut up already! If it was up to Carl exclusively, than this whole rebuilding project would have never happened because hes been plugging veterans into this squad since 1988 fellas! The Hunts are on board for this one and there not living stagnant any longer!!!!

REMEMBER I SAID THIS: Carl will be gone before Herm is. This is not a package deal like so many of you think it is. Ive already heard about the Hunts Endorsing Herm's ideas while stepping on the toes of Carl.

This article obviously isnt pointed towards all of you. But you know who you guys are.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 09-10-2008 at 11:11 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    So, does anyone know if there will be any good MLBs available in the 2nd round? Or will there be any good QBs available in the 2nd round? Seems to me that those need to be our first priorities in the draft. We could use our 3rd-5th round picks on Olinemen if needed.

But our first two picks need to be the two most important positions on the team. In fact, these two positions are so crucial that i wouldn't mind trading up to get a pair of first round picks again this season.
    How can you not see the importance of offensive line yet? Any QB brought in here is currently the equivilent of a crash-test dummy.

Why draft a really expensive crash teast dummy? Go with the cheap ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Even if Brodie or Thigpen turn out great, I agree with you Texas. Draft a guy high, even if its just to turn the heat up on these guys. On the other hand we might have to draft one high for other reasons.
    The heat is up as high as it goes on these guys, if you ask me.

I agree. I don't think Huard can succeed in this system. You just need to remember we have 34 or so players in their first or second year as a pro. It's hard to expect good things from a young team that doesn't have a solid foundation or a clear cut direction. That starts with the leaders on the team. We don't have one on either side of the ball right now. We don't have and established MLB or QB right now.

I seriously think you won't see us with a 10 or 11 win season till 2010.
    Those predictions jump all over the place, don't they? Weren't you the one who was telling me, recently, that you predicted us above .500 this season?

(Honestly, I could be wrong there. I don't remember how high you were pumping us up before.)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How can you not see the importance of offensive line yet? Any QB brought in here is currently the equivilent of a crash-test dummy.

The heat is up as high as it goes on these guys, if you ask me.

Those predictions jump all over the place, don't they? Weren't you the one who was telling me, recently, that you predicted us above .500 this season?

(Honestly, I could be wrong there. I don't remember how high you were pumping us up before.)
    I was kind of confused on that, also. He had us at the same record as me in my predictions thread!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I was kind of confused on that, also. He had us at the same record as me in my predictions thread!

Just know that he will dig-up, and sling all over the place, whichever prediction winds-up being the right one. He did it last season too.

Oh, hi TC! Have these guys been giving you enough crap in my absense?

So, a plan of Croyle every 5th game, then Huard for the rest of the season is better? I'd rather let the QB mature during the time the line still sucks. As long as he's not made of glass, he should be fine. The line this year isn't even close to as bad as it was last year. Your company line of "OLINE, OLINE, AND MORE OLINE" doesn't apply every year.

You can be above .500 without winning 10 or 11 games. Go check that math. it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Go back and look at the prediction thread... look at the last line.
    Just know that he will dig-up, and sling all over the place, whichever prediction winds-up being the right one. He did it last season too.

Hello pot, meet Kettle.

Your company line of "OLINE, OLINE, AND MORE OLINE" doesn't apply every year.

Until it is fixed it does.

If Albert is the greatest LOT to ever play the game, there is only one of him. He can only play one of five positions.

And we did allow four sacks in our only game, including getting our starting QB a separated shoulder. I don't call that anything better than crap.

Brodie Croyles seperated shoulder is because Jamal Charles picked up the wrong blitzer. Nothing to do with the O-line.

Boo hoo. Why cant Carl get a name brand QB? Why didnt we sign a veteran QB? Are you guys smoking crack with Tamaric Vanover? We already have a veteran QB that knows our system better than any other veteran QB is gonna be able to learn right away. Thats right! The same guy who almost won us the game last week against no other than the New England Patriots! The same guy who led us to the playoffs when Trent Greens pumpkin bounced off the turf in 2006. The same guy who always comes in when our guy goes down and leads us down the field without throwing picks. Last year being the exception and you know why. A VETERAN? WHO? ITS WEEK 2! Even the other teams that you heard were bringin in veteran QB's in the middle of the season, arent starting them!!!! We got our guy!
    Second of all, Who the hell is the name brand QB out thier right now! Chris Simms? He's as name brand as that huge bag of GOLDEN FLAKES at your nearest grocery store. How about the fact that Herm just said yesterday, that Thigpen is gonna get some playing time in the next couple of games. Thigpen is in a "show us what you can do" period right now, hes gonna get a shot. To top it all off, Croyle will be back in 2-3 games. With all of that, you guys wanna sign a veteran QB in the middle of the season! Have you not been paying attention to the past 6 months when the Chiefs have been saying over and over again that they are trying to build threw youth!!!! RE-BUILD! Thats why they bring in a young mobile kid from Tennessee that can throw the ball. Is he gonna play next week? NO. Would Chris Simms play next week? NO. Not to mention that they liked this kid already and if they didnt sign him THIS WEEK The Titans were locking him up for the rest of the season because they just lost Vince Young! (deep breath) OK now for the Carl Peterson stuff. Do we not have coaches that look at players. Do we not have scouts? You guys sound like a bunch of Jason Whitlock Cult followers! Im not a huge Peterson fan either but geeze louise, shut up already! If it was up to Carl exclusively, than this whole rebuilding project would have never happened because hes been plugging veterans into this squad since 1988 fellas! The Hunts are on board for this one and there not living stagnant any longer!!!!

REMEMBER I SAID THIS: Carl will be gone before Herm is. This is not a package deal like so many of you think it is. Ive already heard about the Hunts Endorsing Herm's ideas while stepping on the toes of Carl.

This article obviously isnt pointed towards all of you. But you know who you guys are.
    OITSTANDING read!

However, "IDIOTS" is a bit harsh, but hey we're adults here. The fact the King Carl has been around since dirt means that I'll not be shutting up about him anytime soon. Other then that pretty good stuff.

Until it is fixed it does.

If Albert is the greatest LOT to ever play the game, there is only one of him. He can only play one of five positions.

And we did allow four sacks in our only game, including getting our starting QB a separated shoulder. I don't call that anything better than crap.
    Brodie Croyles seperated shoulder is because Jamal Charles picked up the wrong blitzer. Nothing to do with the O-line.
    ... and it's funny how we went three quarters with only one sack allowed by the OLINE, then the statue "savior" comes in and gets sacked twice in one quarter... but it's ALL on the O-line, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    OITSTANDING read!

However, "IDIOTS" is a bit harsh, but hey we're adults here. The fact the King Carl has been around since dirt means that I'll not be shutting up about him anytime soon. Other then that pretty good stuff.
    Thanx Chiefster.

thats funny Texas. I didnt even realize that. But now that I think about it, your right. Jamal blew his assignment on one of Damons sacks too though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast