Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get a Thigpen jersey?

Default Where to get a Thigpen jersey?

***If you are going to say anything along the lines of 'you are wasting your money' or just one of 'those' who are not for Tyler...please just do not reply as every other thread on this forum deals with Tyler's play. Thanks!***

Does anyone know of a site who carries Tyler's Jersey yet, or any of the rookies Jerseys yet? Not looking for Doresey's. And custom Jerseys are not an option. Thanks all!

Go Chiefs!!!

I was told that you have to get it custom made and to make sure that you actually talk to someone at the Chiefs store not the automated version. I wanted a Flowers jersey and thats what my wife did.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I was told that you have to get it custom made and to make sure that you actually talk to someone at the Chiefs store not the automated version. I wanted a Flowers jersey and thats what my wife did.
    ugh! Do the custom tend to cost more then the...'pre-made' (ha) ones? I am also looking for a Flowers one too. Suppose next season is when you will start to see all the new Jerseys. THanks tho!

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ugh! Do the custom tend to cost more then the...'pre-made' (ha) ones? I am also looking for a Flowers one too. Suppose next season is when you will start to see all the new Jerseys. THanks tho!
    I think it costs a little more but not terrible. Let me ask the wifey, I'll get back to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ***If you are going to say anything along the lines of 'you are wasting your money' or just one of 'those' who are not for Tyler...please just do not reply as every other thread on this forum deals with Tyler's play. Thanks!***

Does anyone know of a site who carries Tyler's Jersey yet, or any of the rookies Jerseys yet? Not looking for Doresey's. And custom Jerseys are not an option. Thanks all!

Go Chiefs!!!
    Go here:http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=family
    And customize, or pick any starter from the Roster to the LEFT of the customization doo-hicky( yes, that is the scientific name for it ).
    Now, call the 877 number, and order it with a LIVE SALES REP, AND GET THEIR ASSOCIATE ID NUMBER.
    There's a 50% off sale today on buy anything over $100.00, get the other item for half price.

If you choose to go to the online store at the Chiefs website, they're usually out of stock. But check anyway because you might get a good deal.

The jerseys are sweet this year with the American League logo on the left breast; get to shoppin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    And customize, or pick any starter from the Roster to the LEFT of the customization doo-hicky( yes, that is the scientific name for it ).
    Now, call the 877 number, and order it with a LIVE SALES REP, AND GET THEIR ASSOCIATE ID NUMBER.
    There's a 50% off sale today on buy anything over $100.00, get the other item for half price.

If you choose to go to the online store at the Chiefs website, they're usually out of stock. But check anyway because you might get a good deal.

The jerseys are sweet this year with the American League logo on the left breast; get to shoppin'!

Wowa! Very Nice! Thanks brudda!

You're very welcome.

Be carefull. I ordered a #49 Pollard jersey after he knocked Brady out,( I live in Patriots country) and after one washing the numbers disintegrated and I had to return it.

Quote Originally Posted by JMDChiefs58 View Post
    Be carefull. I ordered a #49 Pollard jersey after he knocked Brady out,( I live in Patriots country) and after one washing the numbers disintegrated and I had to return it.
    You gotta' wash 'em in cold water, and dry with no heat. If you get a stain on it, use that spray and wash stick a day before you launder.

And give them their OWN washing machine as well.

You gotta' wash 'em in cold water, and dry with no heat. If you get a stain on it, use that spray and wash stick a day before you launder.

And give them their OWN washing machine as well.
    And turn them inside out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast