Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berry's injury might be serious!!!

Default Berry's injury might be serious!!!

last thing we need!! this team looks very terrible, defense and offense. all these injuries haley tried to avoid in the preseason, really came back to bite him on the ***.
    Report: Berry's injury could be serious - AFC West Blog - ESPN

Injuries are apart of the game and can happen to anyone regardless of conditioning.

I have said it MANY times before and I will say it again, there WILL be much more injuries this year than the average year because of the lock out. EXPECT IT!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I have said it MANY times before and I will say it again, there WILL be much more injuries this year than the average year because of the lock out. EXPECT IT!
    Eggsactly!

I had mentioned at the beginning of the off-season that we needed to add better safety depth behind Berry and Lewis.

McCgraw just doesn't cut it, so what did we do? Signed Sabby Piscetelli? the last 2 teams he played on had fans talking about how he was the worst cover guy they had seen. If Berry is out, the fact that they ignored addING decent safety depth will show big time, just like it did yesterday, and just like it did in the playoff loss to Baltimore.

Throughout all of last season, and the playoff loss the Chiefs continually have issues covering TE's, It hasn't changed! Yesterday Scott Chandler (A NO NAME TE) tore us up! annalists had mentioned before the game that Chan Gailey was disappointed with the TE production throughout Pre-season, and he wanted to see them step up! well they didn't have to try hard.

I would hate to see what happens when we face Antonio Gates in two weeks! or even Pettigrew next week! they need to figure this out!

I hope we can turn it around, I'm sure it was a combination of not being prepared, and mentally thinking " it's just Buffalo, and it's at home" just like most fans thought. Please Berry be ok!

The loss of Berry could put us in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. I hope he is OK.

Bring back Langford!!! I certainly can live with Piscatelli doing waterboy duties or even massages.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

The Andre Luck sweepstake lol Could go from last to first with that one I would take Luck right now over Casell right now

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The loss of Berry could put us in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. I hope he is OK.
    I am not sure this injury will affect that. Besides, the offensive line has to get better or Luck as QB won't be any better.

At this point, I would say Indy is first in line for Mr. Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am not sure this injury will affect that. Besides, the offensive line has to get better or Luck as QB won't be any better.

At this point, I would say Indy is first in line for Mr. Luck.
    HAHA and the rich would get richer! luck setting behind Manning for a couple years! wow what a good position to be in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast