Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i really miss orton

Default i really miss orton

that's my rant for the day....i miss kyle orton and what could have been if he was our qb..matt cassel is like beating a dead

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    that tells me crennel has to go. If thats truly how bad quinn is then why is he our back up qb. Hell lets go get colt mccoy. Crenel and pioli make me want to puke.
    I said it elsewhere but why not pickup David Garrard.

garrard is injured. Again. Thats why miami cut him.

garrard is injured. Again. Thats why miami cut him.
    He was healthy when they cut him.... they cut him because they had 3 starting QBs AND the HC has a man crush on the 3rd string QB.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    they do suck. This is a bad team, on both sides fo the ball.
    I thought the defense played pretty well. It is hard to stop the other team from scoring when they get the ball inside the 30 on turnovers 5 times. If you elimnate all of the points off of turnovers, they only scored 13 points I think.

nope. Garrard was named the starting qb until he got injured. Then tanenhiLl Agreed to terms On His Contract. The team would have had to honor garards contract while injured thats why they cut him. Not sure of his status now.

Pioli got crud I f Orton because he presented competition!!!! THAT'S ALL NOTHING MORE@

nope. Garrard was named the starting qb until he got injured. Then tanenhiLl Agreed to terms On His Contract. The team would have had to honor garards contract while injured thats why they cut him. Not sure of his status now.
    Well he was in limited practice I thought by this point he was healthy (at least for a workout).

Why get garrald then we wont draft a qb. Garrald sucks. Mayne not as bad as cassell but why waste money on another sucky qb when we can draft one. We might as well suck for first pick in draft.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I thought the defense played pretty well. It is hard to stop the other team from scoring when they get the ball inside the 30 on turnovers 5 times. If you elimnate all of the points off of turnovers, they only scored 13 points I think.
    The D kept us in it and gave us chances. They made enough stuffs even after all the turnovers to give us a chance to pull even. It was the offense that was the weak link for so much of that game the D finally gave way by the end. They played well up until they broke.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I went to the game this Sunday and the first half was basically a conditioning drill for the D. After the first half was over the D had been out there close to 20 min's out of 30. I agree that the D did as good as they could with the position they were placed.

The first drive in the second half we put together that scoring drive to bring us to within 14. Then the Defense has a 3 and out and you could tell the entire crowd was on the edge of their seats. Holy cow are we really going to do this again? Then we go punt, punt, fumble for the next 3 drives. Heck we even put them to 27-20 in the 4th with 7 minutes left. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was talking about Cassel's pick 6 and how we'd be tied right now. After that...well you know the rest.

I think the thing that pissed me off the most, even more then the 6 turnovers was that after classless Dolts scored a TD to put the game out of reach they do an onside kick. Yes you read that right. Fourteen points up and 2 minutes left in the game and they onside kick. I couldn't believe it. Even the Charger fans there were in shock and disliked the call.

I'm hanging this loss on Cassel, sorry Cassel fans. Yes there were other turnovers which helped. But if you take off that pick 6 its an entirely different ball game. Add to it Cassel's poor throws, not going through the progressions and overthrowing 2-5 yard dump passes and I've had enough.

The biggest thing to me to say how bad Cassel is... On the last TD to Bowe, the entire crowd yelled and some screamed BOWE. Then and only then does Cassel throw the ball to Bowe. I don't think he saw him before that but there was audible noise and screams of throw it to Bowe!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast