Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broadcasting Opportunity!!

Default Broadcasting Opportunity!!

We are currently building a network of internet radio stations dedicated to the fans of NFL teams. We want to create programming by fans, for fans. Our first station is already on the air and we hope to add programming for every NFL team.

Here is your opportunity to voice your opinions on your favorite NFL team as well as take calls from other fans!

For more information, contact Fan Talk Radio at info@fantalkradio.com.
    Or visit us on the web at www.fantalkradio.com

Isn't this the same thing that hit our board about 6 months ago?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Isn't this the same thing that hit our board about 6 months ago?
    Yep, but I thought that since we have a couple more members I'd leave it up just in case.

I'm going to give this thread a week for someone to show a little interest in the broadcasting opportunity before closing the thread. Then if it should appear again in another thread it will be considered spam, the thread deleted and a fair warning given.

Admin, please let me know if the above is appropriate action.
    Thanks!
    -Chiefster

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm going to give this thread a week for someone to show a little interest in the broadcasting opportunity before closing the thread. Then if it should appear again in another thread it will be considered spam, the thread deleted and a fair warning given.

Admin, please let me know if the above is appropriate action.
    Thanks!
    -Chiefster
    Thank you for allowing the thread to remain here. I truly believe this is a great opportunity for a fan to voice his/her opinions. It is free to the host to sign up and there is no cost for streaming the show.

I look forward to hearing from a die hard Chiefs fan who is interested in broadcasting for their team. If no one responds, I accept the decision made by the moderator.

Thank you again to all the Chiefs fans at Chiefs Crowd!!

Quote Originally Posted by fantalk View Post
    Thank you for allowing the thread to remain here. I truly believe this is a great opportunity for a fan to voice his/her opinions. It is free to the host to sign up and there is no cost for streaming the show.

I look forward to hearing from a die hard Chiefs fan who is interested in broadcasting for their team. If no one responds, I accept the decision made by the moderator.

Thank you again to all the Chiefs fans at Chiefs Crowd!!
    Thank you for the follow-up and know that there is nothing personal in my previous post; it is a bit of a tight rope that we walk at times when dealing with those who just post a link and then leave, but you seem genuinely interested in contributing to the board. So, I will certainly take all that you have said here into consideration, and do some consulting with the other mod and the Admin regarding the future of this thread. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Thank you for the follow-up and know that there is nothing personal in my previous post; it is a bit of a tight rope that we walk at times when dealing with those who just post a link and then leave, but you seem genuinely interested in contributing to the board. So, I will certainly take all that you have said here into consideration, and do some consulting with the other mod and the Admin. :)
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by fantalk View Post
    Thanks again!
    No problem.

I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't make a great "voice of the Chiefs".

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't make a great "voice of the Chiefs".
    LOL!

Nooooo; why with your voice of optimism....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast