Thread: belcher

Default belcher

i know we need to sign bowe and carr but isn't belcher a fa as well? DJ gives Belcher alot of credit for his pro bowl season he opens up dj to make the big plays, you guys think we should resign him or resign him and draft a mlb or release him and sign either fa mlb or draft a top mlb?

Absolutely to Belcher.No on your thread comparing Joe Montana to Peyton Manning. Montana had a elbow injury, Manning has a spinal injury which required rods to be inserted into his body.

Belcher is a restricted free agent. I would be surprised if we didn't put a second round tender on him as the lowest tender is original draft round, and that won't help us as he was undrafted.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Absolutely to Belcher.No on your thread comparing Joe Montana to Peyton Manning. Montana had a elbow injury, Manning has a spinal injury which required rods to be inserted into his body.
    then post your critisim of that thread on that thread

Also not comparing injuries on that thread just the if the situation comes up that hes gonna be healthy, which all irsay colt believers feel he wont. he wouldn't be working out so hard if he didn't feel 100% its possible, with work and determination hell be back
    Last edited by whackojacko58; 02-15-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: had more to say

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    then post your critisim of that thread on that thread

Also not comparing injuries on that thread just the if the situation comes up that hes gonna be healthy, which all irsay colt believers feel he wont. he wouldn't be working out so hard if he didn't feel 100% its possible, with work and determination hell be back
    Dude it's a little ridiculous that you made two threads so closely together when you could have just made a thread. Heres a snippet from a sports illustrated article: Sources who were on hand for the practice say that while Manning was accurate with his passes, he threw nothing longer than 20-22 yards, and his passes wobbled at times, with perhaps 80 percent of his usual velocity. Manning also seemed to be visibly fatigued at times during the workout, sources said, which further convinced Caldwell and others that it would be unwise to risk further injury to their franchise quarterback with a cameo appearance against Houston or Jacksonville.

Read more: As Colts near*deadline on Peyton Manning, more details emerge - Don Banks - SI.com

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Dude it's a little ridiculous that you made two threads so closely together when you could have just made a thread. Heres a snippet from a sports illustrated article: Sources who were on hand for the practice say that while Manning was accurate with his passes, he threw nothing longer than 20-22 yards, and his passes wobbled at times, with perhaps 80 percent of his usual velocity. Manning also seemed to be visibly fatigued at times during the workout, sources said, which further convinced Caldwell and others that it would be unwise to risk further injury to their franchise quarterback with a cameo appearance against Houston or Jacksonville.

Read more: As Colts near*deadline on Peyton Manning, more details emerge - Don Banks - SI.com
    first i want to apologies if i came off as cranky heres to me . Second off sorry if me creating two completely different threads on the same day is frowned upon. Yes I read that article and agree its gonna be a risk no one says other wise so thank you for that article plus for your opinnion but i'll keep mine as well me friend

Yes, we need him back.

Montana did have a back injury and a surgery when he was in SanFran...

His elbow issue was due to the bersa sack filling up with fluid due to throwing the ball but JM exclaimed that there was no pain, it just "looks" ugly. Not sure if he had surgery.
    Last edited by dbolan; 02-16-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Montana did have a back injury and a surgery when he was in SanFran...

His elbow issue was due to the bersa sack filling up with fluid due to throwing the ball but JM exclaimed that there was no pain, it just "looks" ugly. Not sure if he had surgery.
    I guess he was out due to the elbow surgery. I know when he was in KC some folks seen his elbow when the bursa sack had filled and thought he was having issues but he said it was a non-issue.

i remember after the back surgery he was advised to retire, if he took a hit to the spine he may suffer a paralyzing injury.
    from what i have heard on manning he is not in any physical danger but he needs the nerves to regenerate and to strengthen his muscles
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian