Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boldin is a SERIOUS possibility

Default Boldin is a SERIOUS possibility

after i read he reported to minicamps, i thought it was a fat chance we'd get him. but i dont know. all of the sudden im feeling that by tomorrow we're going to hear the news that he's coming to KC.

azcentral.com clicky clicky

I probably should have put this in the other thread, but such news deserves it's own. I hope Pioli is working the phones right now.
    Last edited by northwest; 05-01-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Now , the only thing is, Canada just wants to change the subject to argue about anything, even off topic stuff. My argument is that the title of this thread is not news, it's a desire by the person that posted it. Now if your arguing that fact then do so but trying to start a argument over my opinion of this thread is silly at best. I will just leave by saying, this thread should be moved to another forum about other teams as it is Cardinals related, not Chiefs. There has been alot of this type of news surrounding other teams players based on the members desire to aquire the people either released from other teams or them not showing up for camps. That means it's not Chiefs news but more so other teams related news and shouldn't even be in the Hardcore Chiefs discussion forum.
    looks like somebody wishes they were a mod

honestly, i think you're being a bit too over the top with this situation. im not going to reply to you anymore about it because i don't care, but you should have just let the thread fade away if you dont think it belongs.

i originally stated that i probably should have put it in the other thread, and in hindsight, would have probably done that. but i don't need someone reinstating what i already said. the only reason to do so is to tell me something i don't already know. if you have a problem with it, contact the administrator of the website. he can take the appropriate actions if needed.

in my opinion, most people like to hear anything that could affect the Chiefs, especially in the offseason when there is nothing new to talk about. It's not fun to go to hardcore subforum and find nothing new. I would enjoy to see that thread posted right away so I could be updated with more knowledge to directly relate to the Chiefs.
    Last edited by northwest; 05-02-2009 at 01:57 PM.

Now , the only thing is, Canada just wants to change the subject to argue about anything, even off topic stuff. My argument is that the title of this thread is not news, it's a desire by the person that posted it. Now if your arguing that fact then do so but trying to start a argument over my opinion of this thread is silly at best. I will just leave by saying, this thread should be moved to another forum about other teams as it is Cardinals related, not Chiefs. There has been alot of this type of news surrounding other teams players based on the members desire to aquire the people either released from other teams or them not showing up for camps. That means it's not Chiefs news but more so other teams related news and shouldn't even be in the Hardcore Chiefs discussion forum.
    Congrats on being a mod!! What...u aren't a mod? Then shut the F*** up. you don't like a thread then don't read it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

why dont we all start cryin. maybe thatll solve this :X

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Congrats on being a mod!! What...u aren't a mod? Then shut the F*** up. you don't like a thread then don't read it.
    well said canada

Good thing this board is for discussion about anything we want. I have read the rules and it does not say that what you post has to be news. We can post rumors, we can ost opininons, hell...post flat out lies if you like. the option to not read the thread is always there but stop complaining about what other people post.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I dont know, but if we did get Bolding I might...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWdByKcQ2vs"]YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I dont know, but if we did get Bolding I might...

after that I'd go to the lake and be like.... I'm on a boat!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    after that I'd go to the lake and be like.... I'm on a boat!
    I would be on a dolphin, doing flips and ish. LMAO!

OK, I'll argue your way! This is a football site not a site that regulates what post about any subject goes where. If a mod wants to move it fine. Football site remember? Quit worrying about where what is posted and either agree or disagree with the contents of the post regardless of where it is!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast